Tournament Time!!

Stream:

GravityDesigns

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Hey guys. Not sure if yall made a team or two for the tournament on Saturday! If not MAKE ONE lol......
www.CodGaming.org
Free to sign up. Easy site to use.
Also the Sign ups for the QuickScope tournament for BO2 is up on the site as well. Be sure to check that out as well. 100$ Best Buy Gift card PRIZE!!

Hope to see DM there. Contact me on the site if you have any questions.

As I said b4... This is a Community site for Clans to get together to play. Not a site to recruit players.

Let the games begin!
Tooney you better be there. haha.

Stream:

GravityDesigns

Corporal
17 views and no teams signed up on the site? No one wants to try and win the 6,400 microsoft points? Or the 100$ best buy gift card? interesting.

Stream:

DM Forbington

Founding Member
2 day notice for a tournament? LOL Most of us on here either work full time or go to school full time. And some of us both. Atleast need a week in advance. GG

Stream:

DM Forbington

Founding Member
However id like to get a team together for the next one if there is more notice

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
This isn't exactly a good time, because I know I myself would definitely have entered if this week wasn't finals week. Any other time of year would have been better.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I am with Hhasy. Just a bad time for a tourney....you should have done it during Christmas break.

If someone wants to make a team, im in. Just contact me and let me know when to be one my xbox.