To lighten the mood a little!

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Who would win in a fight, Superman vs Batman? This argument is going on between a bunch of my friends on facebook. Some things that have been said have been....

Superman would win because of his strength, speed, and near invulnerability.
Superman would win because he has a better costume. (I thought this suggestion was rather silly, we all know Batman looks cooler)

Batman would win because he is the world's greatest detective and would figure out Superman's weaknesses.
Batman always keeps kryptonite on him. (Again, I thought this was a rather silly notion)

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Id say Both would die. Because If you have one super hero go bad and kill another, then A different super hero would have to come in and kill that one. It would throw off the super Hero Worlds balance. Then all the villains would start winning because all the Super Heros are fighting among each other. Then they would be working and taking sides with the Villans trying to beat eachother off.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Hell NA! Superman would fuck batman up no question. Batman just a rich guy whose smart, he has no powers whatsoever. Superman dont have to get close to him to freeze em/burn em/knock his ass out with some huge cement type shit. To the fortress of solitude...!!!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
bump.[youtube]uklSyanOQfY[/youtube] nuff said

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Batman is by far the most badass superhero. Him and Deadpool, that is.

But, given the fact that Superman has super powers and shit, he doesnt stand much of a chance.

But Batman would win for just being so fucking awesome!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
superman.. strong as fuck, fast as fuck, and laser beam eyes. nuff'