TO ALL MY HATERS

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
LMFAO WTF!! XD I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS GIRL LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why wud she even put this on the internet lmao.LMAO..

LMFAO!!!LOOK AT THIS ONE COMMENT XDDD.

Flitterpaw
1 minute ago

Okay seriously, Missy, you're 11. No wonder you don't need makeup. You're 11. Stop acting, dressing, and talking like a slut. You're going to get yourself in trouble and be miserable. And "jealous much?". Heck no. I wouldn't want to be you, ever. And with "three boyfriends," YOU are the one who's going to end up with AIDS. I'm not a hater, I am just disgusted by your behavior.

Fucking hilarious lmao

EDIT:found another hilarious comment lmao

daviddeyv
1 minute ago

you are not beautiful. you look like a severe bike crash.

neonrainbowpubes
26 seconds ago

Honestly, you're a disgrace to all of humanity.
No one's jealous of you. You're not pretty. You're not a scene queen. You're not perfect. YOU'RE FUCKING 11 YEARS OLD.
When I was 11, I was fucking into like Littlest Pet Shops & Webkinz..
Hope someone pulls a trigger to your head and makes a 'brain slushie' out of you.

LMAO....see that? "you're a disgrace to all of humanity" LMAO

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
what the hell is wrong with this girl, if ur getting made fun of? why would u put more vids up? haha especially of u crying and ur old chump dad lol

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I bet the dad is a hulk hogan fan.....
WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN I "BACK-TRACE" YOU!!!!

Stoopid little brat!!1!

Stream:

DM tman692

Sergeant Major
wow i just watched that and it's already been removed. But you can still see some remixes of the video that some people did. It's fucking hilarious!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Lmao look at the first video on her new channel she said her account was hacked

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ya dun goofed LMFAO

cxvh
5 minutes ago

oh no you couldn't eat or sleep??? oh no. well you are kinda fat anyway. oh and by the way your shirt is falling down ya whore

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
tor u know them vids u posted? is that ur sis?? some1 said it was lmao

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmfao!!! haha wow. chek this coment out

TiffanyTMI
11 hours ago 5

How many vids have u worn that shirt in? Thought u werent scene...? Squishing ur boobs together, really? Have ur parents look up a parenting guide on GOOGLE. Guarantee it's better than what they are capable of doing on their own. If my 10 yr old bro had a mouth like urs he wouldnt have teeth in his mouth. Word of advice, get your tit-flaunting, gapped-tooth foul mouth, poser ass scene queen face off the internet, cuz srsly the world would be a better place with a little less of u.