Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Truly a wonderful story and a blessing to his community

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Wow that is pretty incredible. He is probably getting shunned by the community for violating the caste system but good for him that he gives 0 fucks about what people think of him.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
This guy is a living God.
If only more people could be like this man...

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I read another pretty interesting story today. A NASA intern stole a bunch of moon rocks, put them on a bed, had weird/uncomfortable/outta this world sex on top of them, and then was arrested.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I saw the full version of the original video on al-Jazeera's English Youtube Channel. I'm sure you can still find it there somewhere.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
See?

This is humanity, everyone has forgotten about people like these and everyone keeps on concentrating on the negative side of other people -cough-ATV'sthread-cough-

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
See?

This is humanity, everyone has forgotten about people like these and everyone keeps on concentrating on the negative side of other people -cough-ATV'sthread-cough-
Not trying to advertise something so inhumane, but you should check my latest thread....

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
See?

Its rather hard to concentrate on the good things when there are alot more bad things going on.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Its rather hard to concentrate on the good things when there are alot more bad things going on.
You wouldnt know, most of the time the only thing Media puts in our televisions are the bad news, why? because its more interesting.

They wouldnt put it in the news if a kid gets rescued from an abusive father, but instead theyll put in the more interesting one that involves murder, stealing or controversy because you'd wanna hear about it instead of some good crap that probably happens everyday.

you probably wont even bother to try and read all or try to understand what im saying.

:snipa:

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
You wouldnt know, most of the time the only thing Media puts in our televisions are the bad news, why? because its more interesting.

They wouldnt put it in the news if a kid gets rescued from an abusive father, but instead theyll put in the more interesting one that involves murder, stealing or controversy because you'd wanna hear about it instead of some good crap that probably happens everyday.

you probably wont even bother to try and read all these so: :snipa:
There is this thing called morbid curiosity. Unfortunately, it is part of human nature. For example, when a car crash happens and your driving, most people will slow down to observe what happen. This is what it is.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
There is this thing called morbid curiosity. Unfortunately, it is part of human nature. For example, when a car crash happens and your driving, most people will slow down to observe what happen. This is what it is.
I edited my post about ten times to make it sound better and stuff, I dont know how this is relevant but at least youre getting me