The NFL Debacle

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I don't know if anyone here is a seahawk fan, but I'm just going to say that this replacement ref situation needs to end. Anyone that is not a Packer fan like myself want to weigh in? I know that I am very biased in this case and I would like to see what non-packer/seahawk fans say about that call.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I was giving them a chance, but it seems like they just keep fucking up, and not to mention I got a tie instead of the win,(fantasy), wtf, that was clearly an int. And did anyone see how that dumb ass ref threw his hat in the inzone and made one of the cowboy players slip, what a dumb ass!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
lol the games are so dirty now its awesome

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
They've fucked up so many calls I can't even begin to decide who should have won games. The NFL is a multibillion dollar industry..why they can't solve a labor dispute with their officials is beyond me.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
lol the refs are something else, that ref who threw his hat was on some shit. I'm a bears fan and for the MNF call, it shouldn't have even relied on whether or not it was a catch by Tate. There was a block in the back on the O-Line then Tate pushed off of Jennings (i think) right before he went up for the ball lol. Like it should of been game over if either illegal block in the back or offensive pass interference were to have been called.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
obviously we all want the replacement referees to disappear after the games this weekend. how has no one mentioned the sunday night game, patriots vs. ravens? that kick was no good at the end lol although it wouldn't have been overturned if it had been reviewed.

look at this from the regular referees position though (and this is why there hasn't been an agreement). every week that the replacement referees fuck up, the regular referees are appreciated even more. and each week they're gonna demand more money. the nfl needs to give them what they want before they ask for even more and this is dragged on even longer.

as a side note, i am very glad the steelers have a bye this week. the replacement refs are signed through week 5, even if the nfl comes to an agreement today.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
What concerns me even more than the crap call at the end of MNF was the cheap shot Greg Jennings received earlier in the game. The players know they can get away with things and some are playing dirty because of it. And Browner is such a thug, he was proud of himself after hitting Jennings for no reason.

I don't know how to show the video but here it is for anyone interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljk3Ak7UlwU

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
My texans are 3-0, but yeah the replacement refs were giving the broncos every call imaginable, plus Shaub almost got killed on a blatant helmet to helmet that wasn't called.. So yeah, the refs suck, but honestly the normal refs aren't much better, they just don't fuck up the bigger game on the line plays as much..

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
oh yeah i forgot to say that the replacement refs are just playing to the home crowd so you're lucky if your team is playing at home.

how did the steelers play dirty you nubs

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
haha i should have known a thread about what happened last night was gonna come up on here

it was such a terrible call, there is absolutely no way anyone that has optical nerves could have missed that call. i love the fact the sport has more contact now, but its screwing up games. im a big bears fan, and so i obviously hate cheeseheads, but what happened last night wasnt fair.

even tho with the old refs the sport is alot more touchy feely, the games are ruled much more fairly and equally and that is what i really appericate about the sport. and thats the reason why im able to watch football games beyond the bears games

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
oh yeah i forgot to say that the replacement refs are just playing to the home crowd so you're lucky if your team is playing at home.

how did the steelers play dirty you nubs
HMMMMMM LETS SEEEEEEEEE fourth quarter....

[YOUTUBE]TABfriVOT0w[/YOUTUBE]

i know thats a bad angle but its the only vid that i could find that looked good

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Breaking news, deal has been reached, the real refs are coming back, this weekend's games are uncertain still

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yeah I liked all the bad calls for entertainment reasons like us all until especially the hayward-bay hit. a bad call is one thing in my book but how players safety becomes a issue. yeah they had to go. if u ever played football u know ur already taking a chance of getting hurt but with them replacement refs it was like backyard prison rules lol.