The Hypocrisy of Ecology

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
The past few decades has given rise to a new field of "Science". This field of science seeks the preservation of the environment, along with the salvation of animals and plants and all lesser life forms that have been unfortunate enough to be "trampled" by the rise of modern man.

I see Ecology as being the right arm of Mother Nature, nothing more than the hand of some mystical force desperately clawing at the true scientists in an attempt to restrict their growth.

My problem with Ecologists is that they have the nerve to call themselves Scientists.

Ecologists view civic advancement* with such disdain and disgust, it is really quite pathetic. They have this strong hatred for all things that are "harmful to the earth". They value bunnies over people, trees over factories, clouds over cars.

The centuries of work, the generations upon generations of research that the REAL scientists put in to advance mankind to where it is today, means absolutely nothing to the average ecologist. Oh no.

If ecology ran the world, we would all be living in teepees, we would be bathing in ponds, we would have no electricity (cant burn fossil fuels!!) cuz ofcourse ecologists arent smart enough to figure out how to split atoms.

Science is about the progression of humanity, the advancement of people into masters of the World.
Ecology is about the regression of humanity, into a state where we conform to the needs of a "mother nature".

The Universe is governed by the laws of Science. As humans, as the sole inheritors of our perceivable universe, it is our responsible, right, and OBLIGATION to discover and master these laws.
It is my world, my universe, and no ecologist will stand in my way.

*For reference, when i say "civic advancement" i am referring to the vast leaps that mankind has made to technology and infrastructure (Industrial Revolution, Discovery of Nuclear Energy, Modern Architecture and Building techniques, Computer age, etc.).

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Never really came to think about it but now, I must say that I agree with you. Nice rant.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Damn dude... You are pretty fuckin smart. Like I have thought about this for quite awhile, but not that deep. Nice rant Hova.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Well, Ecologists are taking their beliefs to an extreme.
Sure, we should respect the earth, and not pointlessly abuse it, but we should still advance as mankind.
I mean, we are the masters of the earth. It's ours to protect, use, and care for.

I agree with you. Ecologists are more like anti-scientists.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Thank you all for the positive reception, i appreciate it.

The reason this all bubbled up inside of me is I'm taking an AP Biology class that i absolutely hate.

I am surrounded by tree-hugging, animal-loving hippies who are convinced that Humans are the worst thing to happen to the World.

It's quite frustrating.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Thank you all for the positive reception, i appreciate it.

The reason this all bubbled up inside of me is I'm taking an AP Biology class that i absolutely hate.

I am surrounded by tree-hugging, animal-loving hippies who are convinced that Humans are the worst thing to happen to the World.

It's quite frustrating.
I hated Biology...worst grade ever.
Chemistry is.. <3

ahaha.
Yeah, the tree-hugger types tend to be pretty frustrating..