The future of Microsoft.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
NO FLAMING INTENDED, But what does Sony got on this?
This is practically the future, this is insanely unbelievable. I saw this a couple months back but forgot to post it anywhere, I wish this was now. It's going to be extremely expensive but just look what you can do. Going from you can draw a dog and make it chase a ball to your news paper having videos on it.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ff7SzP4gfg[/ame]

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
thats awesome but not to break your bubble. Microsoft created an OS and Sony creates laptops. Thats kinda weird to compare. You can compare that to Apple or Linux but Microsoft vs sony is in the gaming industry.

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
Cool but thats 4 a comp not console..ill like to see what mac gonna make to counter this

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I wonder how much of that is real and how much is fake

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
lolololololol even if this was possible.....how many do you think would seriously use all that technology?

Even my grandpa hasn't figured out how to use a computer and all its features.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I'm gullible but it's the video was made by microsoft. Highly doubt their gonna put a video out their like that and not do it. DR thats just like the cell phone how many people do you think actually use it? All the oldern people 68 ^ barely know how to text and it takes them an hour and a half to say Hey dinner at my house tonight

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
this is a longs way off...doubt this will happen...and if it does no-one will be able to afford lol...

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
It's obviously gonna be affordable, it's not just one big thing, everything you saw is something different thats coming out, that phone is gonna be fucking amazing though, give it a year after it comes out and the sale price will be down a whole shit load, just like people with computers and tv's thought nobody is gonna be able to afford it but were all here right? all have 360s/psps/ps3's/wii's/tv's/pc's/laptops, back in 1985 millionares thought they would have a tough time affording it..

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lmfao, dude that is the technology of 2035. and i HIGHLY doubt microsoft will be the company to take out that technology.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
mhmm cars were for the rich only b4 eventually it wud be affordable just like cars became

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
there are way better videos of future technology being made. That one doesnt look that kool compared to others ive seen