Thank You Batman.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
I just want to say, thank you Batman. Because you are a great friend, my best friend, i look up to you batman...i want to be just like you, you are cool and your like a brother to me. And before when you said thanks for hangin' out with you all day? well i thank you. I get to talk to you and everything....Btw, my bro come back from army now and so i use his laptop so i wont be on DM site alot. I will be on about 1pm in batmans time on tuesday and thursday :D

To The Sim Cave!....:Shadow:

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
This is very nice and all Sim ^_^

..but we do have a (P)rivate (M)essage system here, try to keep personal stuff between you and the user.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Its been my pleasure Sim...Your a very cool guy, who is very passinote about DM ...If you continue to be this way and start playing a game with DM you can be a Commander one day ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Its been my pleasure Sim...Your a very cool guy, who is very passinote about DM ...If you continue to be this way and start playing a game with DM you can be a Commander one day ...To The Bat Cave!!
yeah thnx bat. im tryin to get in a DM team but i cant access RR on my psp 2000. but wen i went on my psp 3000 worked..but my psp is stupid, the controls stop workin randomly and im tryin to fix it but i cant get a skrew un done but the fucker wont come out. but i got idea...

To The Sim Cave!...:Shadow:

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
To The Sim Cave!...:Shadow:

simply genious how you created that with the superman sign and simkin begins with an S and batman is kinda like superman both heros pretty cool how you bit off his style and with that little bite you made your own i like it JS