tdm Rape

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
lol so today i was playing tdm with snipamasta, arq and some other people and we were playing at bog and i just walked into the one house on bog and they just kept walking through and getting raped and no more than 1:30 into the match i was 17-0, before some people on my team even had a kill lol. it was mass rape, so then i stoped for like a minute to hook up my cap card so i could get this pic, to bad it doesnt show my ownage

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
so your saying for 5 more minutes you only got 3 kills?
Gala.... STFU, Im sick of you trolling our forums, Try to look at the positives for once, Like i did when you were posting all your shitty vids...... Jeez.....:biggrin:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
GALA:LOL. you sat at of calculating out how many kills I got but u definatly have better things to do like smoke pot while practicing for math club. MAYBE IF U WERENT ILLITERATE u would understand that after I was 17-0 I turned on my of and yes it took about 2 minutes to start that up and get my cap card running and so I was at my of and not playing thoese 3 kills r from my copter. Happy now?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Oh and btw 6:55 was left + the first 1:30 I got the kills =8:25 so actually it was about 1:45 not 5 minutes but I guess ur tdms last 13:25? Nice job math club genious d00d

Stream:

Cheze

Sergeant Major
thats nice 20 kills in 3 minutes.i LOVE COD4 ITS WAY BETTER THEN COD5.