Super Bowl 42 all over?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
After the Broncos got wrecked Saturday, and the Giants winning a few hours ago to them rusty Packers, all the Giants have to do is win next week's game against the 49'ers, and the Pats with Ravens, and we'll have that same matchup as from '08. Crazy right? Maybe the Pats might get their revenge 4 years later, maybe not. Thoughts?

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
i dont see how you mixed them up =0
since you said if the giants win and the pats win it will be a rematch in the superbowl

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
49ers baby! Bring it home for the win!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
49ers are playing at home riding the momentum of a huge win, they are going to be tough to beat. Giants really showed how good they can be on the road tho, I'll be watching for sho.

I think the Pats are going to be too much for Baltimore. Ravens barely handled Houston AT HOME...

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Did you see the Giants defense just absolutely shut down the Packers offense last night? The 49ners don't nearly have the offense that the packers have and they're going to have to stop Eli Manning from doing anything next week if they have any shot at winning the game.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Did you see the Giants defense just absolutely shut down the Packers offense last night? The 49ners don't nearly have the offense that the packers have and they're going to have to stop Eli Manning from doing anything next week if they have any shot at winning the game.
Idk, I think greenbay shut themselves down....did u see how many freaking passes they dropped?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Pats are getting a ring this year. Defense dominated the broncos. Raven's couldn't handle a 5th round daft pick. So brady is too beast. 49ers and Giants. 9ers win. Pats 49ers, pats all the way

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Both the Giants and 49ners have offenses that can match up withy the Pats. And as for defenses..we all know where the pats stand. I don't think they're capable I winning the super bowl imho...

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Idk, I think it's a real possibility, but I am really excited to watch eat the 49ers do this weekend. The giants d-line is amazing, an I know that will rattle Alex smith, but if they play the short/intermediate game with Davis they will probably win. The giants receiving core is amazing, but idk how they will do avaunt the solid secondary of the 49ers. But they have to shut down victor Cruz, why he isn't in the pro bowl is beyond me

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
49ers are playing at home riding the momentum of a huge win, they are going to be tough to beat. Giants really showed how good they can be on the road tho, I'll be watching for sho.

I think the Pats are going to be too much for Baltimore. Ravens barely handled Houston AT HOME...
Leave my Texans Alone! They did great this season!