Stressed out/worried

Stream:

H

Halifax

i really need some help im very worried and stressed right now because ive missed 2 days of science and computer class and ive got a F in computers. in computers were doing this project and i havent finished finding all the articles i need when some kids are starting the project. in science we did a project on monday and i wasnt there so i dont know anything about it. and i havent started that either. when i go back to school tomorrow i will have alot of homework to do and in computers i will have alot since i cant do it at home. what im asking is can someone help me out to not be stressed and get everything done in time. i want to make my parents proud for my grades and with 2 F's i dont think i can raise them to a B. if u could plz give me a solution to this problem.

Stream:

DM Storm

Halo Enlisted
Console: Headset:
just focus, relax , and make a plan. Decide the best order to get the things you need done. If you want to do it,...YOU CAN. ~Kenny

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Math is my worst subject. I dont get Fs, I get Bs, but only because I keep at it. Just keep working at it and you will get it eventually.

Stream:

H

Halifax

i do good on homework but when the quiz or test rolls around i cant remember anything.

Stream:

D

DM Deadbolt

msn has a bunch of aricles, i had to do a 60 current event journal, i did it in one day TRUST ME :thumbup(1):