Strange Request....lol

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
hey guys, need to see if some1 can do me a favour,

- Well its goes like this, Mrs Meat works in a kitchen. Somehow the subject of cereal came up. And here in Canada, they took away our Boo Berry cereal. Mrs. Meat said that she would try to get a box for them.

- Can any1 help me out in this matter? Maybe mail me a box of boo-berry cereal. Ive heard that it is still available in USA.

- Thank-you, lol

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Meat, I'll go to the store tonight or tomorrow and check out the situation.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
I know for a fact our store doesn't have it ..
Maybe my Sisters does Ill find out

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

yeah ive never seen that cereal in all my meijers and targets and walmart.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
yeas me neither.. never seen a commercial of it nor even heard of it or thought of it?? boo berry?? kind sounds like cap'n crunch.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lmao i never seen somthin so random, next time im at the store il check.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Meat I made a special trip to the store, but I regret to inform you that the fuckin hippies that run the grocery don't carry Boo Berry, not even Count Chocula!!!! What is this world coming to?

Listen, I'll keep checking around town though.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Yeah, I was gonna say. is it that Boo Berry cereal like that whole group of characters? (Count Chocula, etc)...I'm not sure I've seen any of those things and their respective cereals at my local Safeway or Lucky stores. If I happen to spot it, I'll snatch it up quick as hell and i'll message you ASAP!!!

DAMN HIPPIES, Cpt!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
LOL, thanks alot guys. Call off the hounds, I just bought 5 boxes VIA e-bay and will be in the Meatsters belly in bout 6-10 days!!! Special thanks to..the Cpt, ''for the special trip to the store'' & Blazer for the idea, and e-bay legwork!

Stream:

I just wanna thank everyone, who took the time, out of ur day to look for this retarded item for my kitchen boys. It really means alot to me ,and Meat, that you would do everything possible for Major ! It is really nice to know there are ppl out there, that really know what" LOYALTY IS", very sincere! So I, thank you from the bottom of our perverted little hearts.

Your DM WIFE 4L
Miss Nikki

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
No Problemo! Only thing is They don't Carry it at Super A either =(
Sry. Mr n Mrs Meatza... But i wont stop looking

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
LMFAO That is some old cereal man, i would have tried to look around krogers tomorrow. Good luck with that stuff. That was some cool ceral man, send some pics lol