SPADES retire.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
Well this is it for me guys, my brother is taking his ps3 back with him to orlando so I wont be online for a looooooooong time. Idk when I will buy a new one,when I get a job which won't be long,until then someone else needs to take over for me.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Sorry to hear this man...Why is your brother living in orlando o_o...?...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Really sad to see this happen. We all wish best Spades and if you get a new system we'll be sure to get you back into the swing of things.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Spades, we have served aside each other since the beginning of BC2, a year ago. The times have been so great and have gone by so quickly. I will never forget what you said to me one day, "I'm counting on you." That was the first time in my gaming career that a superior did not say respect me or get banned.. I will never forget that. I will follow in your footsteps sir and will always stand by your decisions and struggles! Brothers til the end, DM4L and God Speed!

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Get a Xbox360 for 100$ man. Arcades are still cheap as ever. you can get one cheaper on craigs list. IDK just a idea.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
damn, forced into retirement.

well atleast then u can work on those ball skillz so when we play i dont totally blow u out :)