sorry for the inactivity

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
I know most of u guys dont care, but i still feel like an apology is needed.

Im sorry i havent been on the site too often anymore. im not gona lie either, ive just been too lazy to get on, and i apologize. ive just had other things on my mind like me trying to bounce back from a horrible freshman year and trying to figure things out with this girl as well as trying to get a job. but i hopefully wont put u guys in the back seat anymore.

i dont really have a comp so its been a little hard, but i will hopefully get on my phone to try and stay in touch with everyone. i really do miss all of u, and i cant wait to meet some of the newer members we have aquired since my absence. ill try to keep updated with all that goes on here, and hopefully everyone is enjoying their time on here as much as i enjoy it whenever i log in.

i promise i will try to stay loyal to the site more, but even if im not always remember DM is always in my heart. and even when im not around i am always thinking of u guys

i love u guys and this great brotherhood

Demon Messiahs For Life

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
It's cool Bro, we all got, and understand we have other things to do in life aswell
Hope everything goes well for you Bro. =)
DM4L

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
My freshman year at college was hard too... Mainly cuz of all the sex with black girls

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
hope you get back on track with school Sandman, no apology needed

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i don't think roy is lying lol.

sandy :wub: i noticed you were gone, thats all that matters. we should talk more on facebook.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Thanks alot for the support guys! And for the disturbing information, which I will admit made me feel a bit better haha!

But please update me on wats going on with out gaming, I really want to know our success