Soo about DOGGY HACKING LMAO!

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
I think he committed suicide. He still hasnt commented. I shouldnt have gone so hard on his life which is most obviously commited to his psp.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I think he committed suicide. He still hasnt commented. I shouldnt have gone so hard on his life which is most obviously committed to his psp.
Pshhh tryhard rolleyes

It's a handheld system. Definitely don't think it ruined his life.
Besides, I'm the biggest hacker here, so nuff said :dance9bh:

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
I didnt try hard, it was a coincidence actually. Some kid told me that he had pics that trey was gonna disband MV and said it was in iP private sections. So i thought that only doggy would take pics bout that cause of the no life that he is and i checked his photobucket to see what was really said. But i found something a little more interesting...

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Cool, i hacked when i was 11 years old? Im 15 now. That was 4 years ago kid. Same as that picture LMFAO. And i bet im STILL more buff than most DM in that picture, including you SpEeD.

I got called for hacking 3x in FTB3 and made a video ALL three times.

But you SpEeD, got called plently of times too but was YET to make a video. Hmm?

Hacked FOUR hears ago in a terrible, dead game. Havn't hacked since then.

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Cool, i hacked when i was 11 years old? Im 15 now. That was 4 years ago kid. Same as that picture LMFAO. And i bet im STILL more buff than most DM in that picture, including you SpEeD.

But you SpEeD, got called plently of times too but was YET to make a video. Hmm?

The fact is that you lied, you still hack might as well admit it cause all of that wasnt four years ago considering the tags in mohh1. I only got called ONCE which is really dumb cause i didnt know AWL rules or i would have had a camera right by me, you probably just logged off at last minute and logged into one of your other thousand psps that you have.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
this thread is pointless and gay. Nice way to troll up some old shit but really. This is stupid

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
no i dont. fuck it, he plays 360 and occasionally ftb2 or 3 now. get on with life.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member

lmao. a patehtik old game, yet u and pine still went outa your ways to prove so hard that u dont hax.

wats pathetik now!!!!!!!!

maybe that last line wasnt necesary..^^