Socom 4 20 k Ladder

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
SOCOM 4 MLG Boot Camp, Official $20k Ladder Announced

Posted by Brian Gauld, Sony Computer Entertainment Events and Promotions SOCOM 4
PlayStation and Major League Gaming are giving you two chances to show everyone what you’ve got in SOCOM 4 — and win big in the process.

MLG Boot Camp
Boot Camp gives anyone who registers and completes a match the chance to win awesome prizes regardless of skill. Registration is open now, and Boot Camp ladder play is currently running through July 13th. Registering your 6-man team on MLG’s Gamebattles.com and playing at least one match will put you in the running for both Boot Camp prizing and the Official $20,000 Ladder Tournament. If you’re a lone soldier, check out the MLG forums where you can team up with other players of your skill level.
Boot Camp prizing includes:
* Two-hour gaming sessions with the Zipper Interactive dev team
* ASUS professional gaming monitors
* Full Astro A40 Systems (SOCOM 4 Customized)
* MLG Gunnars

Official SOCOM 4 $20k Online Ladder
Those of you with a competitive streak should use this time wisely because every battle counts towards your team’s position on the leaderboard and your chance to win money. The top teams will qualify for the finals and a share of the $20,000 prize pool. We’re looking for the best SOCOM 4 teams to step up, so we’re putting cold hard cash on the line. Here’s the prize breakdown:
* 1st Place Team: $8,000
* 2nd: $4,000
* 3rd: $3,000
* 4th: $2,000
* 5th: $1,000
* 6th: $1,000
* 7th: $500
* 8th: $500

See below for your deployment schedule, soldiers! Be sure to check back often on Gamebattles.com and SOCOM.com for regular tournament updates. And don’t forget to catch up on PlayStation giveaways and events by following us at @HeyPlayStation.
Good luck to you all!
SOCOM 4 Boot Camp Schedule:
6/24/2011: Registration begins
6/24/2011: Ladder play begins
7/13/2011: Ladder play ends (9:00PM EST)
SOCOM 4 $20,000 Ladder Tournament Schedule:
6/24/2011: Registration begins
6/24/2011: Ladder play begins
8/27/2011: Registration closes
8/28/2011: Ladder play ends
9/9/2011: Double elimination bracket tournament begins

Guys its up on MLG http://gamebattles.com/ps3/socom-4-us-navy-seals/ladder/20000-tournament/standings/

So this is what i want, I dont want anyone playing any other games that are on the Socom 4 Team, Pure im asking you to stick to Socom 4, everyone else that wants in on this will be strickly focused on Socom 4, Understood.

So Send your GB Acc we will begin warring as soon as possible 24.7 . IDC when i have to wake up or go to sleep, lets do this.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Someone from America has to make me a new, GB because only Americans are aloud in this, so someone make me an acc and Add me to the Team.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

I don't think you guys got the memo yet of how many 40 year old virigins in their moms basement that play GB. They are gonna be ALL over this. Believe me.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
oh well u havnt seen us play either . we have made so many teams quit by Gm 2 its a record now probably . But yes if you want on the roster & u see gaza & us on i dont wanna see ppl playin other shit

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
This sounds awesome, hopefully get to see some recorded matches!

Good Luck for when this starts winning some cash is always awesome!

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
no offense yo, but I have a feeling yall are going to get shitted on first game because I've seen how yall play. there going to sound whore you guys like they have too or they will get thier balls cut off, Lulz

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
fuck u raven fuckin quitter go on LL and play and soon quit like u always do on teams, say i rage quit fool that happened once compare 2 your like 4 times now. MLG my ass u cant play long enough 2 be MLG ever. IM glad we kicked your inactive useless ass. Now your not on sc team so stay the fuck outta our shit. I dunno who recruited u but u should of been kicked outta DM long time ago team jumper

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
fuck u raven fuckin quitter go on LL and play and soon quit like u always do on teams, say i rage quit fool that happened once compare 2 your like 4 times now. MLG my ass u cant play long enough 2 be MLG ever. IM glad we kicked your inactive useless ass. Now your not on sc team so stay the fuck outta our shit. I dunno who recruited u but u should of been kicked outta DM long time ago team jumper
dude calm down and show some respect. I said no offense first of all, so your in the wrong, and you dont know my past,and dude ive been in DM way longer than you so thats showing major dedication too,im devoted when i want to be so dont call me a team jumper, how about you look at my posts of how devoted i was into the BC2 team bud. I had 6+ hours on that game everyday in the summer because i really loved that team with all of my heart because we knew how to work with eachother :))
LOL good shit night raven. I remember when you like devoted your entire being to bc2 :O

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
dude calm down and show some respect. I said no offense first of all, so your in the wrong, and you dont know my past,and dude ive been in DM way longer than you so thats showing major dedication too,im devoted when i want to be so dont call me a team jumper, how about you look at my posts of how devoted i was into the BC2 team bud. I had 6+ hours on that game everyday in the summer because i really loved that team with all of my heart because we knew how to work with eachother :))
Streets has been here way longer than you lol, But rav stay in your mw2 threads if you dont mind your no longer part of the team so theres no need for your comments or for you to even look in these threads.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
LOL i recruited him, But its okay, let him play mw2 we will not hold it against him we need only the best in our sqaud. And Rav bro you havent seen us play, every war your in we lose lol, but then we come back in win 5 straight, its all about team chemistry and i guess you never had the chemistry with our team. Good luck with Mw2.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
no offense yo, but I have a feeling yall are going to get shitted on first game because I've seen how yall play. there going to sound whore you guys like they have too or they will get thier balls cut off, Lulz
you've seen me play what? once? and I still did better then u on "your map". you haven't seen the whole team play, for all u know it's the same 3 guys UR always playing with, our team has talent. and until u see that u got no room to talk, especially since you quit icechriscream style