So, what did you get for Christmas?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I got an EXCLUSIVE MV4L SpEeD PSP with every NitePR ever made for every online shooter.

I got a DM4L hoody, DM4L boxers, and a DM4L baseball cap so i can wear sideways and feel like a video game gangstarr.

Also got high-speed internet improved so i can troll DM forums even faster.
One day you will be smart enough to look back and see how much of a dumb ass you are. You are really going to be successful in life acting like that.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
I got an EXCLUSIVE MV4L SpEeD PSP with every NitePR ever made for every online shooter.

I got a DM4L hoody, DM4L boxers, and a DM4L baseball cap so i can wear sideways and feel like a video game gangstarr.

i wish santa had given you a sense of humor cuz that's not funny at all you're trying too hard.

yeah atv im geeked for pittsburgh's own wiz khalifa lol fuck young money he wack. anyways we havent got our tickets yet we will wen we get back up to college word up

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict

You're not sexy enough to wear any of those....and even after your testicles drop.....

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
One day you will be smart enough to look back and see how much of a dumb ass you are. You are really going to be successful in life acting like that.
Wow this is so true.
Think about it trol, what you getting from this apart from being hated more. You'll look back and realize the amount of time and effort you wasted here, like blazer said. Were not wasting anything here, we having fun and learning from each other.
But hey, it's your choice, do what you want, you'll still

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
(Damn lack of text space)
You'll still be allways remembered as the idiot from another clan who wasted his time. <3

Anyway, I got 2100 ms points, and I'm gonna get the Reach pack for 800, I'm out of ideas for the others, what should I get with the rest? >.<

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite

Get a life.You try-hard troll that isnt even funny. Your an asshole. Your just a wannabe. Seriously, your no troll. Your a piece of shit.