Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Nuetral

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
well i know he got cut for being annoying i think? is that right? well i recently ttalked to him, he really wants to be DM. is this another DM Dman cut? (inside: we cut a few DMs a months ago, which included Dman, which i thought was completely wrong) ive played against SK and he was playing very well with MGs.

he was very annoying before, but if we let him, i hope he doesnt expect to be an officer anytime soon (which is one of the reason he got kicked, this status crap doesnt matter, if your fucken good, it doesnt matter your in the number 1 clan in MOH. just being a part of DM is an Honor.)

so im making this poll to see what you guys think about letting him back in? we have giving second chances before, so why not now? hopefully it doesnt bite us back in the ass.

ei,
DM Dreamer, wow im so glad he rejoined. he is such a good player.
Morbd, always showing us new tactics in wars.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
hmmm i have to go withn neutral im not shure. hes cool but idk .

Stream:

G

Galatica

idk bout this i say no cuz i had personal reasons why i dont want him back in

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Im just going nuetral. I hope everybody realizes that SK did not quit or betray us in the first place he was just cut for being a nuisance , starting drama , and basically disrespecting his superiors.

Well people vote wisely! this poll will in fact be a big part in determining whether or not SK is let back in or not.

BTW sk was here yesterday saying that Bustacap was mcpopper and it seems being his old self with the drama issue. Like charles ''I dont want to get bit in the ass''

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
My 75c

Thank for people that voted ''Noy way in hell'' anyway my reason is SK was bragging how he can't help in the R4W War, and after the war he say ''Great good but if you had me it would be faster'' so I'm like yeah sure.2nd if he wants to be DM I hope he doesn't brag about not being in wars and as CK say ''it is an honor to be in DM cuz most of the time people that wanna join get turndown, so but for now I sat ''No way in Hell'' until someone can prove me wrong.

Good traits of SK:
1.Good Skills
2.Active
3.Good Sportsmanship(Very good trait)

Bad traits of SK:
1.Complains a lot.
2.Drama Strater.
3.Semi-disrespectful

Well Thats all and remeber our policy about letting ex-DM back in.(This policy is kinda old but it works)

Have a nice day,:wave:
DM Senshi

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
:post-36326-11101857 :post-36326-11101857 I thought I read his post on R4W site that he break his PSP?

Stream:

G

Galatica

yea um see he is sneaking back to DM by saying he broke his fingers to R4W ??????

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
no im serious.. i hurt my finger.. its better now though.. and also im sorry for all the braggin and that stuff i'vee changed i promise

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Well technically, it would be a 3rd chance. He left when fat ass left, then we let him back after a two week stint when he was in TS. Then he got annoying and starting to cause drama, then we let him go a second time.

But the way I see it, we can give him another shot cuz he keeps coming back to us, which means he been around seen what was out there, and realized that DM is the best clan to be a part of.

But if he fucks around this time.... THAT'S IT....FOREVER.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
If i got let back in, he should too. I thought he was good at least. Didn't really find him annoying. He'd probably be better then me now since i can't really play with my rough schedule/life

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
youre a good player sk, but man you are causing too much shit in this clan. accusing my teammate Busta of being a double clanner, man, i cant trust you anymore.

i have to vote no. if i let you in, people arent gonna like it and the people we already have are honorable.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

well.. what i think u shud do is let him back in then if he acts up again cut him and never let him in the clan again.

Stream:

L

LiL SlayaH3

well if u guys dnt let him in he's clanless cuz me b n snow cut him:D

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Ok.. im sorry Chuck i was just listening what MCpopper said.. and anyways no offense but to u cman but you were sayin that brig was wondershot when he really was.. so everyone makes mistakes no1 is perfect.. and again im sorry about the thing was busta im stupid to even listen to MCpopper.. im just sayin please let me in.. but its your guyses descion