sigh.. Got hacked

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Im aware that DM disbanded the wii team for Black ops, but I started playing again since I was one badge away from 14th prestige and golden guns

So I got to 13th prestige level 46 today, and I happened to be on the wrong place at the wrong time..

I legitametely beat the other team without cheating, but fate likes to be a bitch.

This one guy from the whole clan on the other team started talking at the end of the match and said something I didnt clearly understand like "Chicken just hacks" (since my name was DM ChickenFcker)

Or so I thought... A few seconds later I backed out The lobby with a smile on my face as I won, but that smile faded when I saw my rank is back to 1.

Ally roster deleted, recent players deleted, EVERYTHING

So he actually said "Chicken is getting hacked"

So yeah Im pretty pissed right now since I worked months and has been through a lot with DM on that account, I tried everything to get my account fixed but it just stays rank 1, for some reason my other accounts are fine and my combat training rank is still normal..

I tried resetting the console, I tried playing a match but no, everything is gone and everything was for nothing, because some dickhead sucks at the game so much he decided to hack everyone who kicked his ass.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I'm sure you can like call a support center or something. If not, I'm sorry for your loss <3

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
LMFAO ! My bad I had to , also this isn't that surprising since its the Wii

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
most of our guys wii broke and as im aware its only me and clownie whos wii's still wrk lol

if u wnt ill hack my wii again and ill get ur rank back to were it was i used to have it hacked a long time ago but decided not to have it so i went back to legit

btw im most likely on monster hunter went bakc to playin tht lol but i still play bo wen i can

btw as of now i got 1 DM wii player who has a 360 another has it to but cant play it till christmas, and me clownie are gettin one anda few other players

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
I'm sure you can like call a support center or something. If not, I'm sorry for your loss <3
Thanks man, but wii doesnt have mods or support centers when it comes to online Cod

LMFAO ! My bad I had to , also this isn't that surprising since its the Wii
I know right

That sucks dude....you should get an Xbox or ps3
I knew someone was gonna say that xD

most of our guys wii broke and as im aware its only me and clownie whos wii's still wrk lol

if u wnt ill hack my wii again and ill get ur rank back to were it was i used to have it hacked a long time ago but decided not to have it so i went back to legit

btw im most likely on monster hunter went bakc to playin tht lol but i still play bo wen i can

btw as of now i got 1 DM wii player who has a 360 another has it to but cant play it till christmas, and me clownie are gettin one anda few other players
That would be much appreciated Duke, but I guess its really your choice if you want to, I would feel sorta bad having to take some of your time because some douche decided to hack me

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
People still argue about hacks on wii? Psn got hacked twice and they ain't complaining

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Did you remember the kid's online name? That sucks btw. Get your shit back and just start doing GB's, pubs are bullshit, and this is an example.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Did you remember the kid's online name? That sucks btw. Get your shit back and just start doing GB's, pubs are bullshit, and this is an example.
Nahw not really their clan tag was just

x(Name here)x

one of which was named xSARAHx but I dont think he had anything to do with it.

The person I suspect is one of his clanmates using a level 32 non-pres account, I didnt have time to see his name because he just joined the lobby when we had 50 secs left, he was also that guy that said something about hacking me

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Man, that is fucking bullshit!
That's why I get pissed with Nintendo sometimes man. =L Sorry to hear that Bro. =

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
You sure N64 doesn't have a support system? Because shiiit.. On the back of my N64 it has a number to call for support, if back then they had one.. They gotta have one now lol

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lmao wii that sucks man. its like getting hacked on PSP once that shit happens you're just back to square one

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
sucks man sorry to hear lol i used to hack the wii and i know its pretty easy and ive been hacked before i know how it feels good luck gaining everything u had back

Stream:

DM zA Pr0f3$$3

Founding Member
thats just wow krysis idk if u remember me but i use 2 play on wii with u and my wii broke so now i got a 360 and will start playing when im allowed 2 use it after christmas hahaha but dude ik some hackers on wii and i can c if i can get them 2 hack u back so messege me and ill c wat i can do