Should we cut Halifax for spreading lies?

Should we cut Halifax?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Second Chance

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I just read his first and second post that is spreading lies. They both involve DM Falcon, Senshi, and Sniper saying that they are leaving the clan which is TOTAL BULL SHIT. I have talked to them all and they said that they are still in DM and would never leave.

So should he be cut for lying or be given a second chance?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah....it's really hard to say...because he's been slandering names. Halif, kid, if you keep spittin dat false shyt you goin get your ass in more trouble than you can handle, kinda like LMmuerte. Also senshi and sniper would NEVER leave DM, they are DM4L. We got them from VMP and they love it here and I'm damn well sure not going anywhere. As for falcon I have trust in him and I know he wouldn't leave us. Another thing that bothers me is your lacking to improve. I remember the last time I played in a game with you it was a war vs. JDI...you pissed me off because you didn't do shyt and then you left so it was me against them two snipers...kid you are really on the line and if it was my choice I'd cut you. But I'm not the majority vote.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
halfi if i were u i would stop lieing and apoligizes for those lies but thats ur choice and my advice

-_-

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I just wanted to go on record here stating that I think HE is the one in FX and just trying to break us apart from the inside. LOL, I think that only works on big asteroids heading for Earth and if your name is Bruce Willis.