DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Don't believe it, i think she is full of crap dude and possibley on drugs

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
She's frikkin Royalty dude. Sheesh. Only way you'd believe it is if Fox News said it lol. And their liars as it is. Wake Uppp

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Yo bro, get a new link. The video got taken down. I kinda wanna see what this women has to say. Idc if its the truth just something cool to watch.

Hell yeah, channel 3 and 6 only speak the truth!

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

Yeah got taken down cuz they dont want people to see the truth. Alot of them got taken down ima try and find one that works.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I watched the beginning half. And am I the only one who noticed the smoke to her right in the beginning of the video ?...

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I think she's talking some crap. BUT, she was right about the no electricity thing. Our Sun is nearing its peak of it's 11 year solar cycle, which will cause solar flares to be emitted. This could cause a geomagnetic storm, which might fuck up the power grids, leaving us with no electricity for a while(3 days?). That's my only concern about 2012/ 2013.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

Well also the earths magnetosphere is having pole reversals daily which is extremely abnormal. And the north pole is hauling ass to Russia. Last year it moved 40 miles alone. It's now moving faster. There's alot of nutty shit going on.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
She's frikkin Royalty dude. Sheesh. Only way you'd believe it is if Fox News said it lol. And their liars as it is. Wake Uppp
Just because a person is Royal, doesn't make them more credible then another person - hundreds of years ago, Royal people believed without a doubt, that the world we live on was completely flat.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Just because a person is Royal, doesn't make them more credible then another person - hundreds of years ago, Royal people believed without a doubt, that the world we live on was completely flat.
Good point bro. Royalty were actually dumbasses until now when they had more awareness, and they see that it is more of a symbolic position than a powerful one. The first person to prove the world was round was a badass mofo named Yajnavalkya. Nobody except for somebody in science has heard of him.

Anyway, I do belive this woman has a point