Share your moving experiences

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So yea, title says all. Do any of you guys have any relevant experiences with moving to a new home? Today and yesterday, i put my body through hell, having to lug 100+ pounds of baggage and furniture down my old 2nd floor home, into a Uhaul van, and up mh new 2home story home. ALL DAY LONG. Hate the moving process, especially when half the things you carry have nails spiking out.

So, any stories? :)

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Moved about 2 years ago, was weird moving to a spot where i had not known anyone around the area, but 8 miles away i knew everyone...

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
OOOH thats what you mean by Moving! LMAOOO

okok i used to live in Manchester, MO and i loved living there. I lived there from Pre-School - 6th Grade, I had to move to another city at the beginning of 6th grade and it was a pain in the ass. To top it off i never got a chance to tell the girl i had a crush on that i wanted to start a relationship. I knew she'd say yeah but i was still nervous :3. never talked to her again until i discovered Facebook 6 YEARS LATER. She's a model in the making. FML

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
OOOH thats what you mean by Moving! LMAOOO

okok i used to live in Manchester, MO and i loved living there. I lived there from Pre-School - 6th Grade, I had to move to another city at the beginning of 6th grade and it was a pain in the ass. To top it off i never got a chance to tell the girl i had a crush on that i wanted to start a relationship. I knew she'd say yeah but i was still nervous :3. never talked to her again until i discovered Facebook 6 YEARS LATER. She's a model in the making. FML
holy shit that sounds just like my story except I discovered her on myspace 2 years later (this was 4 years ago) and I moved from Chicago to Charlotte. I wish I could have stayed but life had to be a bitch.