Shadow, why did the colors change?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Well it's pretty simple really. Since already having 4 colors is causing too much confusion and complaining, simple reasoning shows that 6 or 8 will be even worse. So I have simplified it to one color per game, with a dark and light version of that color to denote officer/enlisted. For example: MoH:H is GREEN. So the enlisted people will be DARK GREEN and the officers will be LIGHT GREEN. This will make life easier now and in the long run as we expand into newer games.

So far we have:

MoH GREEN: Officers/Enlisted
SOCOM BLUE: Officers/Enlisted

Then Possibly when it comes out:
Rainbow 6 Vegas ORANGE: Officers/Enlisted

This will make things much easier to remember, all you have to know is what color a game is represented by and that the lighter color is an officer.

REMEMBER: The color of your name is not optional, I will never make someone a special color no matter how much they beg and cry. This is NOT MySpace, these colors mean something special that is why they cannot be changed. SO STOP BEGGING ME! GET OVER IT!

Alright now start complaining about how you don't like the new colors, and want you're own....

Stream:

B

BlAzE

Rainbow 6 isnt even out yet...

But im gana get it so i can be orange!

Stream:

H

Halifax

shadow when rainbow six comes out make me orange cuz i will bethe recruiter on it.

Stream:

B

BlAzE

Me too im getting it the day it comes out (cause i wont be in school suckas!)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Ugh...how the fuck can you be a fucking recruiter when the games not fucking out yet! Who the fuck knows if your good and if you don't know shyt what are you to expect! Damn the color of your game is based on your MAIN game not your favorite. Such as most of our members they play other games but are still green because they are better at MOHH. It's simple fucking common sence. Really the color shyt and ya'll bitching about was pissing me off as well. We WILL expand into Rainbow 6 but we can't be fucking recruiting errWUN! Until you master the game and are worthy to recruit and and become good enough that you can represent DM with an iron fist THEN you will be orange. Damn...kids be makin me mad.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
hey shadow look at this, thats something i noticed when you changed officers' color.

HUGE ASS PICTURE REMOVED.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Yup I'm aware of that thanks. I am just waiting to finalize a few things before I go changing the code.

Stream:

B

BlAzE

Dude..............................No orange for right now.................

Stream:

X

X DM Member

im like the only blue person!! haha...
Hey....i still go on DMMohFlyTuff to help out on n e clan wars, otherwise i'd be rockin on MohFlyTuff...=)
Hope we finally have a clan war on FTB2
Shadow do you know socom arena?

Stream:

X

X DM Member

srry.....but y does Shadow's Girl have her own color....im just wondering...=/

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
it was a screen shot of his about the colors in the Who's Online Box on the forum homepage not being updated yet, that was 800x800 (i'm guessing) and it broke the forums horizontal margins. that is why i removed it.