say something about the person above you!

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
^Trys to type like a intelligent person after his terrible grammar is insulted,haaaaa PS. Also I'm sure me missing a letter cause my keyboard is old clearly means I failed English

Stream:

M

MMizery

^Trys to type like a intelligent person after his terrible grammar is insulted,haaaaa PS. Also I'm sure me missing a letter cause my keyboard is old clearly means I failed English
You attempt to insult me by saying I'm failing English class YET YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL FAILING. I'm sorry you missed a key on your keyboard on your old ass dirty keyboard. What are you blind or fucking stupid?

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Clearly I hit a nerve or two,since you're desperately trying to make me look like an idiot.The con I know always has someone help him out with his insults though..He's not smart enough to type using proper grammar.

Stream:

M

MMizery

Clearly I hit a nerve or two,since you're desperately trying to make me look like an idiot.The con I know always has someone help him out with his insults though..He's not smart enough to type using proper grammar.
You hit zero nerves, this is the internet. I'm trying desperately to make you look like an idiot? Nah it's coming along very easy since your iq is below average. I found it funny how you said I was failing English when you couldn't even spell failing properly. Ironic right? Somebody trying to insult me on my English when your grammar is worse. Then you blame it on your keyboard? And tell me how do you miss a key on your keyboard because it is old? Since when do people help me with my insults? Not smart enough to type using proper grammar? Please stop tool bag.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Is the biggest troll I've ever met. I enjoy the fresh material he brings

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
You seriously lack common sense,that's what makes me laugh boy.I graduated High school.I'm preparing for My first Semester of college kido,someone like me does NOT mis-spell a word like "Failing". The keys in a keyboard eventually get old and start to fail.But you wouldn't know would you? Mommy and Daddy buys their little boy anything.Have you ever even worked? Pfft. You're always trying to act like a big shot,always tried,weither it's here,or back then at MVs site.Please,just kill yourself kid.Your life won't be anything more then misery and disappointment. Hence why you call yourself "Mizery" trololoolololol

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
I guess I should also say,don't type like a fucking retard and no one will talk about your grammar.#NuffSaid

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
You seriously lack common sense,that's what makes me laugh boy.I graduated High school.I'm preparing for My first Semester of college kido,someone like me does NOT mis-spell a word like "Failing". The keys in a keyboard eventually get old and start to fail.But you wouldn't know would you? Mommy and Daddy buys their little boy anything.Have you ever even worked? Pfft. You're always trying to act like a big shot,always tried,weither it's here,or back then at MVs site.Please,just kill yourself kid.Your life won't be anything more then misery and disappointment. Hence why you call yourself "Mizery" trololoolololol
Big boy here. Trying to cyber bully. What are u guys 13 year old girls? Shit, stop arguing over the smallest shit. I know Con is trolling, but dude chill out. And same with u Shift.

Stream:

M

MMizery

- I Graduated High School as well, so hard

- Already in college why didn't you enroll in the fall semester? Blowing on that penis still I see.

- Sorry I don't run windows 98 and have shitty computer hardware from the 1990's. It's called upgrading. Somebody did spell failing wrong. THAT WAS YOU DURR.

- Little Boy? I'm older then you, nice try.

- Yes I have worked. I got my first job when I was in 10th grade. Salty?

- There you go again with the terrible grammar. What does weither mean? Sorry I don't speak honkey.

- I act like I'm the big shot every where I go because I am one. Get use to it. Still confused why you are calling me kid. I'm older then you.

- There is 0% chance my life will be misery and disappointment. I came up with the name Misery from listening to a song a long ass time ago and I never saw anybody use it.

Oh forgot to tell you grammar boy, after every end to a sentence you are suppose to space then continue to type not just start typing. Thought you graduated high school.