Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
yea I had to cuz u guyz keep bringing this thread up >.>

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Yo, to anyone who knew me from the RR days and has, can I have your PSN's?

P.S. Wassup!?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol this thread is amazing and will live forever .
If that's the case, then I'll IP ban you from the actual rr site, and you can make this thread "live forever". If not, stop fucking posting on this shit. Tired of seeing rr Hub on the DM site.

VANR! Sup man, you keep going ghost on us. :(

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
wow now that's a name I haven't seen in a while. and poisoned leave them be it's not like they are hurting anyone

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
lol atv go ahead ip bann me if ur going to be a bitch and if u dont want me to post here close the fucking thread ass holes. or bttr yet dont fucken read it.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
This...this is pathetic...
WE can't lock it.
And I was THIS close [-] to banning you on the RR site the other day Zack, so keep you language clean.
Fuck this, NO ONE relpy untill this is locked please.
You know what to do Mods ? Admins.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
lol u were gonna bann me for something ult started FUCK OFF u dont even know the story. now that is pathetic. i have done nothing wrong. go ahead bann me if u feel that is what must be done. but it will solve nothing.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Relaxxxx guys god dammit. Grow up for one fucking time will you.
Im fucking tired of seeing my brorhers fighting over nothing. Zack keep it quiet please. Brian, pls man lets stop fighting about a game that is fkn dead!

Thanks

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
lol u were gonna bann me for something ult started FUCK OFF u dont even know the story. now that is pathetic. i have done nothing wrong. go ahead bann me if u feel that is what must be done. but it will solve nothing.
Sorry to carry this on, but It can't be un-noticed.
I would quote it, but I deleted it, you said something allong the lines of you getting away with spam becuase he told you to stop. as far as I know, that's the whole story.
And your just being so rude to other members, DM and RR players.
I don't care if Ult started it or not, the reason I would of banned you is for being rude to fellow members and thinking that you could get away with it.

Again, sorry for bringing this thread up again guys, but I just had to get this out. bang head