rich Rodriguezs u dumass

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok i probly didnt spell his name right, cpt ull probly laff at michigan for this. we had one of the nations top dual threet qb's keven newsome. he look like hes was gunna be great and our starting qb in a year or to. then i go onto a recruiting website and read this. ''Chatham (Va.) Hargrave Military Academy quarterback Kevin Newsome has long been rumored to be wavering on his commitment to Michigan back in April. On Tuesday, the 6-foot-3, 217-pounder decided to de-commit from the Wolverines and open things back up according to his father, Kevin Sr. So which schools will now be in the mix?''

rich Rodriguezs cant even hold a fucking commitment. good job dumass, oh well ur gunna be fired in a year or 2 anyway.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
L
M
F
A
O

That is funny, but that really sucks, if that happened at CU I would be pissed.

We have such a badass team this year, expect wins against Texas, Kansas, Mizzou, West Virginia, and at FSU.

We going to the top!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
ok i probly didnt spell his name right, cpt ull probly laff at michigan for this. we had one of the nations top dual threet qb's keven newsome. he look like hes was gunna be great and our starting qb in a year or to. then i go onto a recruiting website and read this. ''Chatham (Va.) Hargrave Military Academy quarterback Kevin Newsome has long been rumored to be wavering on his commitment to Michigan back in April. On Tuesday, the 6-foot-3, 217-pounder decided to de-commit from the Wolverines and open things back up according to his father, Kevin Sr. So which schools will now be in the mix?''

rich Rodriguezs cant even hold a fucking commitment. good job dumass, oh well ur gunna be fired in a year or 2 anyway.
i have a pair of Wolverine Football shorts my friend gave me at some private school which i have to say has some of the finest ladies.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LMFAO CPT ur schedual is fucked up.

BTW i cant wait till LSU vs Appalachian state, go Appalachian state! that is 530 pm espn in 10 days, a few hours after michigan kicks utahs ass.