ReNeGaDe's MOHH Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
This is my last mohh thread, inspired from when I looked at some old sites a few days ago, best parts are highlighted it's a good read

I started MOHH in Jan 08 as XIV Renegade, I got into XIV because of my charm, even though I hardly played the game and sucked bad. I also bullshitted my way into PI at the SAME TIME, lmao, Fox let me join undercover as a PI then when shit hit the fan I quit XIV and joined PI

This is when it got funny, I used to war for PI and even though this was a new game to me I wasn't getting the worst scores all the time (Ahnem was) ultimatley due to my ego I started arguing with FoX on the forum one day and I was cut and banished from PI forever (according to him)

From now i'm just gonna tell you some BEAST facts about my mohh career and leave out the un-important details

- From then on, I made some bullshit accounts and had around 100 1v1's to train myself, I lost some but won ALOT, even against some very notable players

- 1 month after I started playing I had a beef with R4W, so I decided to 1v1 R4W ArEs OG (He'd beat me a few weeks back) and I won. Not many people can say that.

- Then I joined R4W, we never ever lost a war while I was with them, my 2nd proper clan EVER and I was in the BEST, I was still learning but my place was not to be with R4W, no matter how good they were (Killed off PI/X15/DM in my time their, not killed completely but made no one good want to join)

- I caused R4W's (v2.0) death mostly, because my ego is 14 inches long and black, so I had 100's of flaming threads on R4W's site most notably with timisking, I was having fun verbally raping the kid then obviously, R4W saw this as immature and everyone quit (Because Ballinn did first)

--- THE HACKING ERA ---

- My next clan I joined PI undercover as PI SiiK3sT, I was a fucking beast. to get into PI I 1v1'd PI RuThL3sS and fucking won 10-6

- At this time o 1LL clan was made and they beat everyone, it was R4W's best and only R4W's best

- In PI, I warred o 1LL 2v2 and gave them their first loss, the clan started to fall after that

- After this, I remade TR with Pwndbad, Solid, Best1 and LMmuerte, and not even putting it lightly, we fucking WRECKED

- Our first wars we won every single one, against PI, X15 all those clans. Our first loss was to o 1LL and it was one of the closest wars i've played

- That was it, we went all out next time, we beat o 1LL in 2v2's, 3v3's and most notably, a 4v4 match with their best against our best, Renegade was now known for making good clans

- I quit TR because pwndbad turned into a faggot, he started sucking at war and starting shit with best1 so I was off

- In these times I beat Ruthl3ss in another 1v1, X15 Agent and 2ShortRAY

- After this I joined a bad clan X15, not even lying, they DOMINATED the game when I joined and ONLY when I joined, I have screenshots of them winning their greatest wars EVER, we beat PI's best regularly and even BEAT PI IN AN 8v8 WAR, this was the PI with hacking ahnem, ruthless, ballinn AND ares. X15 fucking smoked them all

- After this war I 1v1'd Ballinn, and won

- This little british kid called ReNeGaDe was stomping the USA servers all on his own, but his best feat was yet to come

--- THE OD ERA ---

- OD's first original members were ME, ABIGTREE, KiLLaCloWn94. our first was was against some average/decent PI's. we wrecked and they went crying to Ahnem.

- I realized that the secret to a good clan wasn't getting the best OLD players, I wanted to make new ones, so I recruited the most active people in MOHH at the time and they became great, Locks/Owned/Kaka were all a big part of my OD plan

- OD had a clan within a clan, only the 4 leaders new about it, it was called ALC and it was a training clan, we warred PI 4v4 (with ah) as ALC and we dominated once again

- OD wrecked the DM of this era, time and time again I scheduled big wars with DM and we came out on top everytime except for ONE

- The old R4W players showed up again with the help of morb and remade FL, they challenged OD and we warred alot but once again OD came on top everytime and pretty much killed them off

- OD had some losses against PI but we had alot more wins, me and Ahnem agreed to have a big 6v6 war to figure out who's really the best. He got together a squad with Ballinn, Ruthless and his other best hackers. OD WON THE WAR.

- OD was doing sick, we had beaten the BEST of every single clan in the game, then my psp broke, for 2 months I had nothing to play on. We lost wars and in the end abigtree hacked the site and deleted everything. so the clan died

- When I got back, R4W v3 was made, I joined up as a leader but hardly played or warred due to time consumations, one day I saw the site had been diminished, and Ballinn had left a post saying YG had killed R4W.

- I got on MOHH there and then and got together Best1 and Solid, we warred YG 4 times in 3v3's and 2v2's and never lost one, I thought to myself how the fuck could a newb clan like this ruin R4W? Also when R4W died I got some still taggers together and warred PI the next day, we won.

--- The D3F/XpL ERA ---

D3F and XpL were the greatest clans of 2008/2009 (skillwise) I was the leader and I had Ballinn, Ares, Agent and Ray all under my belt, we had like 80 wars as these 2 clans and lost one (B and A to Ah and Ruth) we killed off nearly everyone in the game when I created these clans

www.xpl.freesmfhosting.com

www.d3f.freesmfhosting.com

So, when I played, I created the best clans in the game, I LEAD the best clans in the game, I beat the BEST players in the game in 1v1's and wars and created and led the LONGEST dominating clan in the game of 2008/2009 (OD) and I'm also the ONLY known player to beat Ruthless in (3) 1v1

Lets face it, Ren fucking pwnd mohh lol

Screenshots of me beating PI/R4W/X15/DM are everywhere, theres a screenshot thread on here of me doing it all here - http://dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?p=100450

I wrote all this because MOHH was a community game and this is the only community website left, MOHH was the only game i've ever got into and played online with clans etc and i'm gonna miss it

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Cool. You beasted a psp shooter.
What. A. God.

Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
Take note that it clearly states (and on a few places at this site) that MOHH was good because of the community, not just the game, clown.

Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
It just looks long cuz it's spaced out but it's really a quick read

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
hey ren, if i told u that B4tM4N NAM beat u in 1v1 10*6 but u told him u were rusty after, would u deny that?...

Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
Alot of newbs come out the woodwork saying they beat me in 1v1's but I had alot of posers and people with renegade names because I was so 'hated'

which is why I always 1v1'd people I KNEW, so they could be sure it was me

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Yeah, thats what they all say. And dude who would spend that long typing something for a hacked psp game. dam. You forgot to add the part you admitting to using nfd, hackar.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Doggy if I remember correctly you wrote a 5 page essay on the hacks of pi on the mohh site. I wanna find it

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Doggy if I remember correctly you wrote a 5 page essay on the hacks of pi on the mohh site. I wanna find it

Yeah, all i did was grab quotes from people lol. That took 5 minutes TOPS. Go get it.

Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
Also comparing my posts on the site, i'd rather make 1 huge one instead of 1000 normal ones.....

lames.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
"I realized that the secret to a good clan wasn't getting the best OLD players, I wanted to make new ones, so I recruited the most active people in MOHH at the time and they became great" i did that with my moh2 clan and we raped (1st Gen iP)

Status
Not open for further replies.