Relationships Are Complicated

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Console: Headset:
They have articles on this on collegehumor (http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1790057) and I love reading them. Basically you put up a true, awkward story that happened to you and the person you were/are in a relationship with.

Last night, me and my gf decided that we wouldn't do anything special, just lay down for 2-3 hours in the dark to relax and rest our eyes. So we were sitting on the couch, i'm sitting there trying to keep my eyes closed (the whole relaxing thing was her idea) BUT THE WHOLE TIME she starts talking about relationships, long distance relationships, teenage relationships, asking me questions about why couples take breaks, being afraid of love, yadayadayada and the whole time I do what every guy does.......Sit there and say "Uh huh, yeah, i know what you mean" and she finally realizes it when I say "OK Could you just stop (didn't finish sentence but she knew i was gonna say talking)....." BUT continues to talk lol........I pushed her off the couch

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Haha I think I can think something through all my relationships...so let me take a stab at this.

Alright so a couple months ago me and this gurl are talking. Shes a really nice gal and I think some of you have heard this story. Me and her starting getting closer and shes starting to REALLY like me...how do I know? She tells me constantly. She even comes on the site and dubbed herself CutthroatB. So now that we all know who we're talking about let the drama continue.

She keeps complaining that I work to much...its only 30 hours a week during school then she gets a job. Thats when things seemingly went south fast. She starts talkin to me less and less and up until wun point she just totally cold shoulders me. So I call her wun day and I say very nice and sweetly "What the fuck is your problem!" she says that its not a good time for her cuz her parents are getting divorced. I was like oopps..

Though a week later her younger sister comes into my store. Mind you shes only a year younger than "CutThroatB" so you know I ask her how the parents divorce is going. She replies "What divorce?"

Really now well I guess she has her reasons to lie to me or maybe shes up to something? Idk so I start calling her back and she feignly apologizes for leing to me but says she been busy with work so she hasnt had any time. This time I was going to get played like OJ's 360. So I hit some gurls on facebook and ask them have they been hangin out with Vicky (cutthroatb) latley they all reply yeah we went to the club the other night and adventures such as that.

So what the fuck am I suppose to think? She claimed to have liked me a lot and really wanted to date me. Saying I'm probably the best thing to happen to her cuz she KNOWS that I'd take care of her. So I just pull a Buddha and sit and do nothing.

So I wait for her to call me back. And she finally does in late July. She calls me cryin her eyes out. I say "whats wrong sweetheart" she replies "me and my bf broke up because he hit me". Now I dont know about you but I almost shat my pants laughing.

She yelled, "Why are you laughing!"
I responded, "well its quite simply actually, remember back when we use to talk and you would always ask me these kind of questions, would I ever yell at you, would I ever hit you, would I ever do this or that" She says yes. "Well dont you think its kind of funny how you started blowin me off and hangin out with all these others guys while you KNEW that I was what was best for you." again she replies yes "Well wouldnt you be laughing if the person that thought you cared about ended up getting hit by a bf that was inferior to the person you were involved with?"

Shes speechless then ask, "Will you take me back"

I startled for a secound but then I calmly said "You've had your chance, and lost it. Hope you find somewun in college"

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I remember that! Chick deservs it

And yesterday even more happened. Before I pushed her off the couch, I grabbed her hand and made her slap me twice as a joke. So she tells me to stop after the second time. Still holding her hand, she actually slaps me in my ear so hard that i hear ringing lol and I'm in shock. She bends over to reach for her phone across the table and i push her ass off the couch. She throws some pillows at me and then I gave her a face full of pillow.

Another situation:
As all may know (now you do).....I have a crazy stalker ex girlfriend from a year and a half ago that STLL WONT GET OVER IT! (It's a cycle....I had a crazy ex 3 years ago while i was with the same girl i'm with now).......I took her with me to get ice cream since she didn't make the volleyball team....(nothin special, just Wendy's) My girlfriend got me to want to be a better friend to her and I'm so compassionate that I do most kind things out of pity lmao My ipod is hooked up to my car so i can play it through the sound system and this chick is looking through my songs and of all 800+ songs i have......she chooses Brian Mcknight's "Anytime"( [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KizqcK2A090[/ame] ) A desperate call for I miss you and she actually tried to play it off like it was random though it was obvious as hell......So yesterday, she sends me this text that goes something like "I love you, i've always been in love with you. I never had the guts to say it but I'm completely in love with you and can't live without you......you've been punked"..........NOW I wouldn't have taken that seriously if it were from anyone else BUT her, and i could tell it wasn't forwarded.........I've already told her months ago NOT to text me chain letters and shit about relationships cuz it annoys me......So I look on facebook and I see hour-by-hour updates since i didn't reply at all to the text, heres a few:

"I live in tortue thinking of these moments. Every look she gives you I get sicker and sicker. Theres a feeling of guilt and fire burning that I can't comodify, does it make you happy to know that?"
"I'm sick of people, this year I'm to myself. Friends are like leaves, there for one season and then they leave."
"You can drive at 16, drink at 21, and retire at 65. So who can say what age you have to be to find your true love?"
"No matter how much I want it, its never gona be meant to be, makes me wana cry."

Basically......the chick knows i'm with my girl and she's been mad since the beginning of the year that I'm with the woman I love. My girl knows she's the shit so she ain't even worried bout it lmao

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Haha I think I can think something through all my relationships...so let me take a stab at this.

Alright so a couple months ago me and this gurl are talking. Shes a really nice gal and I think some of you have heard this story. Me and her starting getting closer and shes starting to REALLY like me...how do I know? She tells me constantly. She even comes on the site and dubbed herself CutthroatB. So now that we all know who we're talking about let the drama continue.

She keeps complaining that I work to much...its only 30 hours a week during school then she gets a job. Thats when things seemingly went south fast. She starts talkin to me less and less and up until wun point she just totally cold shoulders me. So I call her wun day and I say very nice and sweetly "What the fuck is your problem!" she says that its not a good time for her cuz her parents are getting divorced. I was like oopps..

Though a week later her younger sister comes into my store. Mind you shes only a year younger than "CutThroatB" so you know I ask her how the parents divorce is going. She replies "What divorce?"

Really now well I guess she has her reasons to lie to me or maybe shes up to something? Idk so I start calling her back and she feignly apologizes for leing to me but says she been busy with work so she hasnt had any time. This time I was going to get played like OJ's 360. So I hit some gurls on facebook and ask them have they been hangin out with Vicky (cutthroatb) latley they all reply yeah we went to the club the other night and adventures such as that.

So what the fuck am I suppose to think? She claimed to have liked me a lot and really wanted to date me. Saying I'm probably the best thing to happen to her cuz she KNOWS that I'd take care of her. So I just pull a Buddha and sit and do nothing.

So I wait for her to call me back. And she finally does in late July. She calls me cryin her eyes out. I say "whats wrong sweetheart" she replies "me and my bf broke up because he hit me". Now I dont know about you but I almost shat my pants laughing.

She yelled, "Why are you laughing!"
I responded, "well its quite simply actually, remember back when we use to talk and you would always ask me these kind of questions, would I ever yell at you, would I ever hit you, would I ever do this or that" She says yes. "Well dont you think its kind of funny how you started blowin me off and hangin out with all these others guys while you KNEW that I was what was best for you." again she replies yes "Well wouldnt you be laughing if the person that thought you cared about ended up getting hit by a bf that was inferior to the person you were involved with?"

Shes speechless then ask, "Will you take me back"

I startled for a secound but then I calmly said "You've had your chance, and lost it. Hope you find somewun in college"
I can't beleive you wrote all that haha. She kinda deserved it.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Lol thank you Jess but i don't see why you're saying that. I'm far from good lookin in my opinion.
Me and Wun the only wuns with stories?!? lol POST EM