Recruiting too many?

Stream:

M

Major Meat

Hey I was just wondering if we are recruiting too many people and making it too easy to get in to DM. We should only recruit those who are really good, not just any player who would like to join... Just my opinion. I was just concerned because it seems there are lots of DMs now and everytime I go on forums there's new people. Anyways I'm out, Thanks.

--BRIG--

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Actually I do think that is somewhat true, but power comes in numbers...Personally I've played with almost errWUN in our clan and they meet my standards even though there is great room for improvement. But we do have a good rateing and recruiting system, and do remember we are expanding into new games so when you see a new DEMON around he/she might be from another game.

Stream:

M

Major Meat

Actually I do think that is somewhat true, but power comes in numbers...Personally I've played with almost errWUN in our clan and they meet my standards even though there is great room for improvement. But we do have a good rateing and recruiting system, and do remember we are expanding into new games so when you see a new DEMON around he/she might be from another game.
ok but on MOH we getting more and more people, we should work on improving our current members now =\

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I don't really have a problem with the numbers as long as they are good. What I don't like is not knowing who recruited them, and where they came from. It seems like we have a new DM "something" here everyday and I have no idea who the hell they are. Then I never see them post or in the game.

There is room for improvement here. Could be something like hiding the registration page, and only sending it to ppl we know personally. Or setting this forum up so that the "Recruited by" section of the sign up page would have to be filled in with a current DMs name.

Stream:

M

Major Meat

I don't really have a problem with the numbers as long as they are good. What I don't like is not knowing who recruited them, and where they came from. It seems like we have a new DM "something" here everyday and I have no idea who the hell they are. Then I never see them post or in the game.

There is room for improvement here. Could be something like hiding the registration page, and only sending it to ppl we know personally. Or setting this forum up so that the "Recruited by" section of the sign up page would have to be filled in with a current DMs name.
I agree with you shadow^^

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

I have seen a lot of new Dm's that i have never heard of before
DM Hollister
DM Demo
DM snipeyou
DM Hits
DM deadkill
DM Quickill
I have seen other but forgot their names, tell me if they are members or fakes

Stream:

H

Halifax

ive never seen them either and ive heard of DM metalica and DM Junglee

Stream:

D

DM KingHost

I recruited QuicKiller, I only did so he would STFU. He got cut, he got mad. Then I never heard of him again, sorry about that.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
dude, i dont care how much they beg, just block them if u hav to.......dont recrut the shits of moh.............i am the one who cut him

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
y bother recruiting ppl that r never acctive?

WOOT 200th POST!!!! :D:D:D:D: