Ready For FatherHood?

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Console: Headset:
So I'm tired of Being a Single Playboy Millionaire. I'm Ready to Raise A Little Demian. Anyone else ready for kids or already enjoy the kids they had?

Here's some kids names I need to have:

Leon Namad
Lena Destiny
Dante Freeman
Adam Evan

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I'm 15 so yeah.... jk.

Zack is the one that should answer this thread.

Draco should be the one giving some tips.

And I would spend my 13th birthday in court if I had those names.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I just turned 19 this past May and while I would prefer not to have kids until I at least have my bachelors, I think I have what it takes to be a good father right now. But honestly I really really would prefer to have my first kid later in life, theres so many things I haven't done yet that I want to do, that would be hard to do with being a dad. Not only that I know two girls right now that I think would be good moms right now besides that they are all too immature or are just don't have good credentials right now, at least not for me to say I wana settle down with you.

As for names i will be honest and say that most likely the mom of my kids will choose the names bc yes I'm just a bitch nigga like that lmao

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I am naming my kids

Jack Hannah and Liam

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I'm 22 so no.
This. Except now I'm 24.

I don't know if I ever really want to have kids, I have just never really had the desire. Seeing families with like 8 toddlers running around discourages me even more, I don't want to contribute to an overpopulated world.

:alone:

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
My kids names:
Rick James {confirmation name: BIATCH} Jordan
Michael MaorTrophiesDenU Jordan

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
not planning on getting married or having kids until i am settled down out of college with a rising career. having serious commitments before you're ready is a rough life for kids.

don't have names yet lol.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
My first son's name will hopefully be Bilal. But I'm only 20, gonna wait a little while till I start up a family lol