Ravens road to Black Ops MLG

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
this looks like a pub match either that or the kids u went against were really really bad.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
How is that comparing? And im pretty good at the previous socom for ps3. Dont make me buy it to add another game to list of games where im not a scrandom like you.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
a scrandom? u even know y I say u wont survive? it's cuz u like to run out and do UR own thing. in socom u get UR ass chewed for doing shit like that

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
a scrandom? u even know y I say u wont survive? it's cuz u like to run out and do UR own thing. in socom u get UR ass chewed for doing shit like that
You still sayin that after i prove u wrong in a pub? Lol. You cant do ur own thing in any game, only thing is SnD but even then its almost impossible to literally carry ur team to a W. In Dom u need atleast 2 down to cap a flag and theres 3 flags and a spawn delay so nope cant do ur own thing, in CTF i do my own thing until i get into the enemys flag are then i have to wait for my TEAM to get into position to allow me to cap the flag and thats if im OBJ, if im support i need some1 to get the flag and run it while i get cutoffs and watch his back. To sum it all up, you cant be succesful and do ur own thing in BO, only game mode that allows that is SnD and guess what i hate SnD. But im not a team player, i only do my own thing right? Lol

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
anybody can win in a fucking pub, anybody can play any mode and carry in a pub

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Socom is 100 percent differrent, you will die for any mistake. Its not like black ops, like you got to move very sleath like an assasin on some real shit

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
in BO u cant just randomly rush out either... the only differnce in socom is that even bad kids can aim too. also, when walking around u keep tapping the aim button hoping itl go on someone u cant really see or didnt spot

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
in BO u cant just randomly rush out either... the only differnce in socom is that even bad kids can aim too. also, when walking around u keep tapping the aim button hoping itl go on someone u cant really see or didnt spot
What are you talking about, no offence but you play 360 you know nothing about Socom 4.