PS3 ppl read!!!!

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Yeah when Assassins Creed Brotherhood is released i will no longer be using Vanquish as my psn. Imight not use it when moh and black ops comes out but deffinately not when assassins creed brotherhood comes out. ACB will also be my main game and im still waiting for permission to represent DM in this one-of-a-kind-completely-awesome multiplayer and my PSN will be x-AsSaSsiiNo-

and if u have played AC2 then u heard that alot in the game which is italian for Assassin. And if i am givin the permission to represent DM in ACB then i promise i will try my hardest and give everything i have to make it to the top of the GB division that im sure it will have.

DM4L

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i doubt it will have GB but go for it, nobody is stopin you. represent in any way you can

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
i think it will have a GB, and bat told me to ask roy or MM first and make sure and MM told me yes so yeah

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Im preeeetty sure theres a thread where it states the rules of expansion.... But other than that good luck!

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
its a single player game andy. no clan activity. thats why i asked MM personaly and he said it would be great.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i heard that multiplayer was gonna be awesome..so no clan activity?

Stream:

IceChrisCream

Captain
from watchin that vid it looks like a free roam game which means it probaly wont have gb

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
no if u listened that was just ONE game mode called wanted listen to wat the guy says in the background noob lol