PS3 Headset help?

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
K so if u play with me on the ps3,u know that i dont use my mic cuz it's a shitty bluetooth. Well, i wanted to buy a gaming headset that would allow me to talk to people so that they can hear me clearly and so i could use it as an advantageto hearing enemy footsteps. The problem is, i only know of one headset like this and they're the TurtleBeaches P21. I was wonderin if u guys know if the P21's are good or not and if you have a suggestion of headset for me to take into consideration. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
michigan has one and to be honest they are exceptionally good because they let you listen and talk to ppl, listen to the game sound from your headphones and not from the tv and they tell you if someones coming behind you or whatnot. Ask michigan

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Yes I have the p21, and I love it. It's 80$ I believe so it will be more than your blue tooth most likely. But I love the sound quality it definently helps you hear enemies and chat at the same time because you can adjust game and chat volume seperately. I think it's worth the investment, however when I play I get yelled at for talking to loud because they are basically noise cancelling. They do have a feture that let's you hear yourself talk on your headset but it doesn't help much. Also they are pretty comfortable but I get occasional headaches from it but thats probably because I have the headset to loud.