PS3 10th Prestige Glitch Bustas Speacial Touch

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
BURN? lmao good one.
Do i use the inf ammo "shyt"? nope because im not dependent upon hacks to rank me up.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
dude whats it matter? Your not going to get anyone to change their minds, so stop complanin about it.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
it ahs nothing to do with skill... He didnt say he's better then you at this game because he glitched, he just showed you what he did. Its obvious at this stage that he glitched, people arent THAT retarded.

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
lol yea im nt lazy i'd be lazy if i was to sit on my ass alkll day to get too 10th legit but sseeeing as i have a life i used this way to get me there

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
im not complaining, just amazed at the laziness

idc everybody has 1 account thats prestige glitched. i did it on an alternate cuz im not retarded. its fun to mess around on because u have all the guns. fair enough reason?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
im going with the 360 guys on this, its ok if you do it on a side account but on your main account where you play on regularly should be used to actually rank up... thats the point of online gameplay where you unlock everything when you go to 70 and prestige if you think it got boring to spice up things.

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
not at alll its called i got a life dnt need to waste it on gettting to 10th prestige

Stream:

D

den24cb

Just because you make it to 10th prestige doesn't mean you have no life. It's not even that hard to do.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
First of all does it really matter if ur 10th prestige or not, ur just showing that u play alot. It never showed skill either just experience and time, and second unlocking everything ISNT the purpose of the multiplayer, it's to play it that's fun, unlocking shit is just a bonus so really if u love to play it won't be cuz u want to unlock shit, it's cuz u WANT to play

So stop bitching

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
ty idc give a fuck bout prestige and shyt but i need it to get that stff anyway lol but wuteva

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
no one was bitching, they just said it was basically cheap, and i look at it this way, being 10th prestige right now shows people you have no life because only about 1 million of the 6 million ppl who play this game no about the game save.

Also, there is going to be a fix for the 10th prestige hack and maybe even a wipe stat along with the model 1887's getting nuked so they become balanced

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
i say fine let him hack. just because he glitched doesnt mean hes not good enough or not legit. It just means he has a life beyond fucking MW2 everynight like some people. Not everyone can sit around and play COD untill they get a life.

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
yea dats why i was duin it first off i sed it like 5 times on this thread

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCemIonAZ4I&annotation_id=annotation_368474&feature=iv[/ame]

is this how?