Professional Pics of my Granny Car :)

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
damn dude!! that kid next to the car makes the car look ugly. lol jk ur looking good with that car by ur side bro

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
LoL I remember my first car, a Hyundai Stellar. Not much to look at, but to me she was ToTaL GaNgStA!!!!

Grats CoolK, I can't imagine the fun you are gunna have in that back seat :D

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
lol sweet. Heres my first car, which i still own, 2005 Impala

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LOL Nice pics Coolking. The one with the fist to the chin = win.

MM: My first car was a Hyundai too! I still drive it, but I didnt have it up at college and while other ppl drove it it got hit, the cooling system failed, and all kinds of shit. Ppl need to take care of their vehicles! Let tha be a lesson to all you new drivers.

Fanteen: Nice car! My dad had one of those for his company car and he tried to buy it from his work for my first car but someone out bid him :[

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
This is my car :

I can't even drive it yet lol, I turn 16 in Sept. But yes I do own this car already :)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Nice pics man. And I used to have those exact same shoes lol, they were all stained to hell when I had them too. Cheap mofos if I remember right, but that's how I roll.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
How come you can afford soooo many things but you cant buy a decent headset for ps3? lol. im jk Vanquish, nice car tho

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
How come you can afford soooo many things but you cant buy a decent headset for ps3? lol. im jk Vanquish, nice car tho
lmfao well i might get turtle beachs soon but i just dont know if i wanna spend 100 bucks on a headset when wat i got works just fine but all i gotta say is......

MOH NEXT MONTH THANK GOD!!!!!