Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Did anyone go see the movie?

I never had the chance to play the games, regrettably, but the movie was actually really good.

I laughed a few times, because some of the shots looked exactly like shots that would be used in a video game.

Disney actually made a movie that had some crazy action sequences, but didn't suck...this is crazy.

Anyways, if you've seen it, give your opinion.
If you haven't, you better have a damn good reason.

In my opinion, even if you don't see it for anything else, go see it for Princess Tamina.
So. Freaking. Hot.
I think I'm going to get a poster, tomorrow...ahahaha.

Okay, okay, I'm done.
/Post.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
:hmmm:should i watch this movie or nightmare on elm street...

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I'm not a fan of horror movies, so I'd go for this one. Action > Horror.
Just my opinion.=P

And Princess Tamina/Gemma Arterton is going to be hotter than anyone in NoES. xD

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
I'm not a fan of horror movies, so I'd go for this one. Action > Horror.
Just my opinion.=P

And Princess Tamina/Gemma Arterton is going to be hotter than anyone in NoES. xD

Yea i agreed with you il watch the movie....

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
It's Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, not Sands of Time. Sands of Time was the first console game for the Prince of Persia series

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea its forgotten sands lol. Nightmare on elm street is not that great, it drags and gets way too predictable. Although i think its pretty cool that they used the cemetery and high school by where i live. Disney movies are always the best!!! I just watched Miracle in U.S. history, and it was a good DISNEY movie, and im watching happy feet in english :) Marine go watch Prince of Persia

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Yea its forgotten sands lol. Nightmare on elm street is not that great, it drags and gets way too predictable. Although i think its pretty cool that they used the cemetery and high school by where i live. Disney movies are always the best!!! I just watched Miracle in U.S. history, and it was a good DISNEY movie, and im watching happy feet in english :) Marine go watch Prince of Persia

LMAO ur such a fuckin liar! yo ppl, dont believe this crazy kid! lol go back to your Wii son:Cave:

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
I went to see Nightmare on Elm Street, it was iight. But i rather see Prince Of Persia

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Oh, and the reason why I don't wanna see it is because I don't want to ruin my perception of the game. Personally, Jake Gylanhall was NOT the right person to play the role of The Prince.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473075/

I'm pretty sure that says Sands of Time.^

I usually hate Disney movies, because they've only gotten suckier in the past few years (Toy Story 3 has no choice but to be an exception. I don't care what you think, I'm going to see it. =P), but this one was really good. A lot like the PotC movies, not surprisingly.

I thought Jake Gyllenhaal did a really good job. But, again, I haven't played the games.

I'm totally going to get my Princess Tamina poster in a few minutes. lmao.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
It's Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, not Sands of Time. Sands of Time was the first console game for the Prince of Persia series
lmaoooo he remember's the game but he never played it and he watched the movie what a fail

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Ahh, I've figured it out.
The video game they made for this movie is called PoP: The Forgotten Sands.

But the movie is The Sands of Time.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
It hurts my brain to think about how the made a game based on a movie... which was based on a game to begin with.

They should just say hey this movie is coming out, go buy that sweet game that was released like 8 years ago, its still badass.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I agree, cpt.

I mean...as a general rule, movies made from games suck. In addition, games made from movies suck. So that's like, double-suckage.

Except that the movie didn't suck. The movie was actually good.
I doubt that saved the movie-game though.