Prince Caspian!!!!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
The second Narnia movie "Prince Caspian" is coming out May 16th!!!!! I can't wait!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT! Narnia is so AWESOME!!! I thought I'd just share my enthusiasm with ya'll!!!!!!!!!! Go watch it opening night like me!!!!! YA!!!!! Reepicheep ROCKS!!!!!!! Go MICE!!!!! To Narnia!!! and the North!!!! Charge!!!! I will post a review the night it comes out cuz I'm gonna be there!!!!! Hurray for Prince Caspian!!! The True King of Narnia!!!! Charge true Narnians!!!!!!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Pssh it rocked. The new one is gonna have Reepicheep in it and he's one of my favorite characters! Valiant Mice!!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
hmm when i went to the theaters for the first one, we had to sit close to the front and near the left, it was horrible and the film was out of focused for the first 10 minutes. i was sorta annoyed with ''Mr. Tumnos'' it made me laugh b/c they had a Family Guy with Peter wondering where his socks went, and it was Mr. Tumnos stealing them. hahah.

this Prince Caspian looks sorta interesting.. but idk. if i pay to watch something ill try to sneak in to see this.

ps. Jesse youre such a nerd!