Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hey Demons!

You Can Now Win a Brand New Computer Headset!

I have just finished writing a new script that will help make the posting contest a reality.

The posting contest will cover a weeks time. So from April the 22nd to April 29th at Midnight Eastern you can compete to win a Free Headset for your PC. This means that you could use it for things like VOIP, and Team Speak.

To check the new page that lists the most active posters, go here:

http://dmclanforum.com/misc.php?do=topposters

Just as a note, I will not be included in the contest since I am the one sponsoring it. So the DM who has the most posts this time next week wins!:rolleyes:

So Good luck Demons!

PS: Sorry, but this contest is only for actual DM Members.

Picture of Headset:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
only if you win. if you're not allowed to give me your mailing address then I will have to give them to the next place finisher who can.

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
wow this is very cool! but can it also work for the psp socom voice online and ps2 online?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
No you can't use it for psp. These are for PC/MAC only.
No, there is nothing wrong with the headset, they are brand new and I tested them just to be sure. They work great!

I have also created a new forum where you can get plenty of posts in a hurry. The forum is called Forum Games.

Good Luck!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
that reminds me.... if you win and you don't need it. be charitable towards your fellow DMs and give it to someone who does.

Stream:

D

DM Urban_Legend

I would do it but right now, there is no way I can win.

Will you do more contests in the future? Posting contests? Recruitment contests?

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
im posting alot in "lets count to a million" just for the mic
Again lordlander, Make your posts use full not just spaming, over 1/4 of your posts have been repeats, and pointless, so please put them to use.Or else///// :soapbox: ----------------------- :post-36326-11101857