Posting BO Game clips..

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
I got a few 30-2 Gun Game matches that i wanna throw on youtube.. How do i do this?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Idk if theater mode accepts a whole game already. Im pretty sure its still 30 sec. but check it. Get a HD PVR (If you want good quality for your vids or get a dazzle if you want a pretty good quality lol.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
30s is the limit on theater mode

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yea actually, wen i get to ballistics i knife waaay too much then shoot..

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
UR right.... forgot about knifing. doesn't do much except fuck over the reciever

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yeah and i love doin it haha, i got 1 game in my file share (i think) where i knifed 5 ppl and 360 skewered a guy lmfao it was epic

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I like it better when the game ends in a headshot, absolutly love it, u just see the ballistic knife fly in slowmo and te guys head bob back. lol LOVE IT!!!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i had a FFA killcam like that on a camper up in the metal house on firing range :D

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol i was playing ANTE UP with some friends and it was nuketown, i had 33 knifes before i got my first kill with the python lol i finished with 56 but there was time left.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lol play alot of SnD and do good on it, i average like 10 to 15 thousand xp per game i think, its nice rank up

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
lol play alot of SnD and do good on it, i average like 10 to 15 thousand xp per game i think, its nice rank up
lmao yea, when I played with you and reflex you went negative every game lolz.