Post Your PSN

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok, i was wondering if anyone could help me out and let me know who, Bonesgrave32, TKS-Shadow and iRated are, I feel bad cuz i play whith these guys but i dont know who they are but they are pretty coo, sorry guys if it turns out that i know you guys from the site, i just have a hard time with names.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
ok, i was wondering if anyone could help me out and let me know who, Bonesgrave32, TKS-Shadow and iRated are, I feel bad cuz i play whith these guys but i dont know who they are but they are pretty coo, sorry guys if it turns out that i know you guys from the site, i just have a hard time with names.

They are not DM ppl , but rather friends of DM Razor , and Mich . I have them on my friends list as well . A couple of cool guys ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol RPN, Bonesgrave32 goes to school with Michigan, TKS-Shadow and xiiRated- are random ppl we met online. None of em are DM

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ToRNaDo412
.23 k/d .35 w/l I think I can go MLG pro soon add me :D

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Lol RPN, Bonesgrave32 goes to school with Michigan, TKS-Shadow and xiiRated- are random ppl we met online. None of em are DM
lmao, wow i always thought they were DM, i was going crazy trying to figure out who they were.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
xLaChESiS- is my main now. Anyways, sorry for being inactive for like 1 week.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
They are not DM ppl , but rather friends of DM Razor , and Mich . I have them on my friends list as well . A couple of cool guys ...To The Bat Cave!!
i thought bones was in DM?? he was comander i think at one point lmao. and bones is cool man