• Total voters
Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Who do you think will be our next president?

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Obama! Obama! Obama! Hillary! Hillary! She Shagged A Sheep! Obama! Obama! Hillary She Had A Shit In A Bin! Obama! Obama!

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

It's Obama or my family is moving to Canada :(

But, I'm happy to say that I'll be staying in the US for at least 8 years.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
It's Obama or my family is moving to Canada :(

But, I'm happy to say that I'll be staying in the US for at least 8 years.
well is Stéphane Dion is elected ill move to the U.S, we have just s big of a problem with our leaders...

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
i want mccain to win but he probably ganna loose to obama.obama has more popularity

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65I0HNvTDH4[/ame]

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
obama is only up by less than 5 points which is in the margin of error meaing those stats are likely wrong.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i want mccain to win but he probably ganna loose to obama.obama has more popularity
this isnt a popularity contest kevin, remember what happened 8 years ago Bush vs Gore, Gore had a larger popular vote (but something fishy happened in Bush's brothers state of Florida, missing ballots, recounts)
you never know who has more crooked ppl in thier party.

i watched the GOP thing last night, i was laughing my ass off, Palin has a 80% approval rating wow, but wait for what? for a town with less than 10,000 people...
i didnt like Giuliani's speech bashing Obama. Did you hear what Palin said about the mentally disabled kids, shes got thier backs, idk but it cost money to support those kids... does that mean higher taxes? oh yea Republicans dont raise taxes... but they sure as hell take a shit load of money from the budget.... i smell Deficits.

ill bash obama some other time... im gonna be negative to both parties seeing as this is a volatile subject.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
this isnt a popularity contest kevin, remember what happened 8 years ago Bush vs Gore, Gore had a larger popular vote (but something fishy happened in Bush's brothers state of Florida, missing ballots, recounts)
you never know who has more crooked ppl in thier party.

i watched the GOP thing last night, i was laughing my ass off, Palin has a 80% approval rating wow, but wait for what? for a town with less than 10,000 people...
i didnt like Giuliani's speech bashing Obama. Did you hear what Palin said about the mentally disabled kids, shes got thier backs, idk but it cost money to support those kids... does that mean higher taxes? oh yea Republicans dont raise taxes... but they sure as hell take a shit load of money from the budget.... i smell Deficits.

ill bash obama some other time... im gonna be negative to both parties seeing as this is a volatile subject.

Giuliani's speech was some of the most unprofessional shit I've ever seen.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
hey all you Mccain lovers. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tihd3W-YaSc&feature=related[/ame] watch that whole video. WATCH IT!!! SHOW YOUR PARENTS TOO! GET THEM TO THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY'RE REALLY VOTING FOR!

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
did u also see these savage Alaskans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNH8tPVMPGs
LOL

sarah has a whole machine gun collection in her home. I would be sscared shitless if i were the guy who got her daughter pregnant.

but her daughter is FINE

but for LL's comment, if u think thats a lot of casualties, try 72 million in world war 2
i dont here anyone complaining.

and of corse there are ganna be more wars in the future, its been happening since the beginning of humans.I wouldnt be suprised if iran or north korea starts bombing the shit our of america. cause this contry starts whining over anything. I know mccain aint that great, but he surely is better then obama.