Pokemon HeartGold- Pokemon Training

Stream:

‡₲ᵾ∆₪∆Ⱨ₳₭

SnipaMasta/D MiiNd M
Console: Headset:
OMG, so it took an hour and i was about to give up finding a Jolly Female Totodile, and then in my last try i got it. But OMG it is like a beast too, i found this action replay code to see the EV/IV of the pokemon and i can't believe i got this thing, it is like BEAST IV STATS.
BTW IV is a randomly generated value from 1 to 31 that each stat gets. and EV are points earned while training, so i have 0 since i haven't trained it yet.
LOOK:

TOO BAD I BEEN PLAYING THIS ON MY R4 CARD, I WANT TO BUY A LEGIT POKEMON HEARTGOLD, buuuuuut, the only way to transfer RAW saves from R4 to original DS cartridge is with Action Replay Max DUO and I can't seem to find any available ones. Found this one that someone was selling but for $120 bucks. it is just way too much money just for trying to transfer a save file. anyways.......yea thats pretty much it.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I never understood why the nature matters so much....
Also, i played the OG version of this game on my gameboy like years ago :p

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
damn, thats crazy.

but defense and speed dont match together very well, do they?
maybe with a totodile, i dont think i've ever used it.

and andy, nature gives your a pokemon a 10% boost, and a 10% decrease in two stats. i think jolly lowers spec. attack and ups speed? not sure.

I would love to get that, but unfortunately im a little low on cash and time.
But when the summer rolls around, I'm gonna be playing pokemon ALL day =)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i can't afford a ds lolz so i can't play the dam Pokemon game =(

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
oh i remember i tried this gm for the gamecube,very amusing LOL

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
lol, i remember silver was my first ever game! I might just have to get this for olds time sake =D

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i had yellow ruby firered silver crystal blue lolz i used to love pokemon ever since the ps3 i never played again i wanna buy a ds so i could play it but don't got the money right now

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
could any of you guys tell me the diffrence between the normal ds ds lite and dsi or something like that

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Nvm u get a camera, SD card ports, a shop, and the removal of the gameboy cartidge im not sure of the price tho..

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
i'm posting this on my dsi, its not 2 bad. the dsi xl on the other hand....
its the same, just bigger