Poisoned read this

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Well resistanceonpsp.net is no more available the domain name expired. You should do something :(

By the way i have just added 100$ to my PSN account so should i buy FTB3. Although i hate the control but it seems pretty cool. And i heard that the hacker's number has increased, they appear in almost every single games?

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
yea what he said. dont buy it. u should get a wii instead n buy bo. n play w me, duke n clownie XD n kill lots of zombies! LOL DUKE

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Man i want a new COD on PSP Roads to Victory sucks and btw Black Ops on Wii looks pretty good

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Well resistanceonpsp.net is no more available the domain name expired. You should do something :(

By the way i have just added 100$ to my PSN account so should i buy FTB3. Although i hate the control but it seems pretty cool. And i heard that the hacker's number has increased, they appear in almost every single games?
Putting $100 on PSN was a waste. If you want to play with other people than you should've saved it and bought a PS3/360.

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
haha. I will use 100$ for buying Rock Band DLCs (i have 35 DLCs now), The 3rd Birthday and Dissidia 012 when they come out

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
i need someones help...
i dont remember my username/ password for the RR sitexD
i know that theres quite a few admins here, so please, do ur magic, and retrieve my account:D
thanksXD

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
hey Psy what program are you using to surf the Internet? (Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Internet Explorer) so i can help you.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
This is the reason we have PMs. Use them not making useless threads

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Totally agree with wicked. Threads that are meant for a specific person are VERY annoying. Use a pm next time.