Peyton manning released by colts..

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Console: Headset:
Yup it finally happened.... Yes he was a good quaternack but his ego got on his way.he has a Merton with the minnisota franchise soon.. What will it be like with Manning on the vikes if he gos?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
They haven't released him yet big boy, only their intents. Thy announce it later today.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Don't surprise me at all. Tbh it's better for me since I only have to face one Manning brother a year!

Besides he was done. Been in the league since '97, also if u guys have been paying attention, u would know that his injury could be caused by the bounty systems.

He was a great one, but at the end of the day he is like Jim Calhoun. Good player/coach/mentor/whatever, but the team relied on him too heavily. Once u take him out of the equation the team SUCKS.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
minnesota? i see him on the New York Jets lol.
Im with tor, i live in in the tri state area and all i listen to 660 am radio, and these guys know about football alot and they sayin that they see him join the jets. It would be a rival to see brother vs brother, giants big bros vs jets little bros lol

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Trent Dilfer says he goes to DEN or ARI... I have been a hater for a long time (I know he is a great player, but he always knocked DEN out of the playoffs lmao so fuck him)

Come to Denver not to play, but to mentor Tebow

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Im with tor, i live in in the tri state area and all i listen to 660 am radio, and these guys know about football alot and they sayin that they see him join the jets. It would be a rival to see brother vs brother, giants big bros vs jets little bros lol
everyone in the tristate hates sanchez lol. but seriously i can see the jets happening for him. denver? manning's gonna want to start and they make way too much money off of tebow.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
The Colts are the first NFL team to ever release their whole team at once!

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Funny cuz its true :thumbup(1):, i think hes going to miami, or jets. :coffee:
Rumor has it, he could go to Arizona or Minn. I also heard he wants to bring Reggie Wayne with him also.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i see him in either ARI or MIA, both places have solid WRs

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
as long as its not a team in the AFL west im fine

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I was hoping he was going to the Buc's since we need a good verteran QB, but that probably wont happen lol...I hope he goes to Miami they have needed a QB for years now...To The Bat Cave!!