Console: Headset:
ITS SPELLED DYING

theyre crying because they fear for their lives

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Like a couple ppl above me stated, they are crying for their lives. North Korea is so messed up right now that u will be imprisoned unless u show that u r saddened by ur dictator dying. Also a true reason why they would cry is because North Korea is even more unstable now that his son is taking over and his son is even more of a whack job.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
LOl some person commented "USA in 7 years" its funny cause its most likely true.
i dont know if you know much about politics in the united states, but i strongly doubt we will see thousounds upon thousands of people weeping so openly and loudly at the death of one person. The government was made so not one person has all the power. There is no fucking chance that we will get rid of the checks and balances system currently intact today.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
i dont know if you know much about politics in the united states, but i strongly doubt we will see thousounds upon thousands of people weeping so openly and loudly at the death of one person. The government was made so not one person has all the power. There is no fucking chance that we will get rid of the checks and balances system currently intact today.
++++REP (10char)

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
I know politics, but when I said it was most likely true I meant it as in the fact that we will be forced to do certain things in the future, not necessarily weeping over one person. I do agree with you though.