PC question

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok so i recorded a really go groundwar game with a bunch of killfeed for a montage. but when the game was over i went to my pc to click end capture and I did and then it said file corrupted. It will be automatically deleted. i capture all my vids into a folder in my documents and i whent to my documents and did undo deleted but it undid another file i deleted earlier. Any chance i can get this file back?

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
When you go to system restore,it will put your computer back to a date when you had that file ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
If I remember correctly, system restore just restores your system settings, etc, and personal files aren't affected at all which is why you can do a system restore and not lose any of your current files. Which would mean that it wouldn't bring back his old file. I may be wrong though.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
A system restore should do the trick. Just set the restore to the time BEFORE you lost the file and you'll get the file back. Use at your own caution and read a tutorial (GOOGLE) for safest steps.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I just said that you guys,why would you post the samething I just posted ?...To The Bat Cave!!