Paranomial Activity Review

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So i'm home watching colts vs titans when my sister and my brotherinlaw invites me to watch paranmoial activity. I was excited cuz of the reviews it got. So blah blah the movie started, at first it was kinda rusty but it would be since its a homemade movie.
After 15 mins it got really good and funny however that humor turns into horror. This movie had everyone jumping in the theathers and some people cried(no lies involved). This movie was amazing because it was a real life story and will scare the crap out of anyone. Its a must watch

It deserves a 10/10. No horror movie this year can touch it.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Good thread Balz!

My sis and her boyfriend went to see it the other night and my sis said it was the scariest movie she had ever seen and that all the girls coming out of the theater were crying and all the guys were just saying "FUCK THAT!" the way we express our scared level lmao.

I want to check it out for sho.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Good thread Balz!

My sis and her boyfriend went to see it the other night and my sis said it was the scariest movie she had ever seen and that all the girls coming out of the theater were crying and all the guys were just saying "FUCK THAT!" the way we express our scared level lmao.

yea its amazing, some parts got everyone jumping out of their seats.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yeah when I saw the commercial after like the 4th time I went to the site and it's not really innear me. Hopefully they bring it to us.

Stream:

Cheze

Sergeant Major
similar, just watch it in theathers not on the internet, trust me the movie is worth 12.50
Dude you have to pay $12.50?!What a ripoff all I have to pay is like $6.50.But this movie is not out yet but will be soon. Ingloreous Basterds was a great comedy movie which was really good but not out in theaters any more.:biggrin:

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Dude you have to pay $12.50?!What a ripoff all I have to pay is like $6.50.But this movie is not out yet but will be soon. Ingloreous Basterds was a great comedy movie which was really good but not out in theaters any more.:biggrin:
adult ticket in NJ is 12.50 kids is 8 dollars

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
damn blazer take me? ha reference to The Hot Chick.. i am about to just wet my pantiesss

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
My friend said he went with a group of people and all of the girls and one guy ended up crying. I'm going to see it this weekend, can't wait.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
omg dude this is supposed to be the scariest movie in a long ass time. i heard so many things about it... ofcourse not the movie itself but still.... dam i gota watch it lol

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Good thread Balz!

lol thts me cept i go bs fuk tht

ill c wat i can do if i watch it or not...........................................