Offensive to Your Profession?

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Console: Headset:
So I walk in to the library for the first time in a decade (damn schools and their summer reading!) I get my book, and try to check it out. I find out that I have to renew my card every fuckin year after my bday and the librarian goes, ''WOAH, looks like you don't read a lot.'' I remark, ''Yeah, I usually just go and buy my books.....'' She grins in a ''FUCK YOU!'' way and it made me wonder if what i said was offensive. So I wanted to ask you guys what are the little things that people say about the things you do that piss you off?

It'd be pretty hard to go to a coinstar with a hobo standing next to it and NOT give him the change to him.

I wonder if Bat ever had someone call him up while working and say, ''Sorry, I meant to call Disney Land''

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Technically my job title is Library Coordinator haha!

i work with the library at my company

If sum1 told me a student could do this job id be offended

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
She grins in a ''FUCK YOU!'' way
LMFAO!

People come into my bookstore and rant about how expensive the textbooks are... guess what? TOUGH SHIT! Grow a pair and get a job at the bookstore like me so you dont have to ay for books nub! Complaining about them doesnt make them any cheaper.

At my park manager job where I spend like 6 out of the 8 hours readiing, the maintenance guy came up and he said "MAn I don't know how you have the patients to sit around like that, they [the admin ppl] get their money's worth out of me." I was like WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN FUCKASS?! ARE YOU CALLING ME LAZY? DONT MAKE ME PULL MY COCK OUT OF YOUR MOM'S ASS AND COME OVER THERE TO KICK YOUR'S!

My job is to get people set up, give them my number, and help them if they call, then help them break everything down. While I wait for calls... I read to stay occupied! The fucking maintenance guy needs to do his job and I'll do mine, gah!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
When a customer ask for me to put the cold items in a seperate bag...ummm hey dumb fuck I was trained on how to bag!

I get REALLY pissed when a cashier thinks he/she knows everything and says ''put this in a seperate bag''. I say ''THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!, If it wernt for you I'd put the milk on top of the apples!''

You do your sorry ass job and I'll do mine!

Oh and when people think being a front service clerk is eazy peezy. Ummm we do more than bag, we also help out customers, get carts, clean spills in the store, sweep the store, clean stations, mop the store, clean the breakrooms, clean the bathrooms, sweep outside, and do all the garbage...your move faggot

Stream:

D

DM4L KY

I get pissed when people tell me that i cant play the guitar well (cuz they are expert on that one guitar game with the guitar controlers) and they havent givin me a chance to prove them up then i blow them away, so FUCK THEM

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

yea wen it comes to games im the shit but wen it comes to the real deal lik a real guitar i fukin suk

Stream:

DM Penrod

Sergeant
It pisses me off when people tell me i'm too small or too young to do shit. Now i have cystic fybrosis( if any of you know that diesease) and I can't grow normally, but i still act my age. I can beat any varsity basketball player at my high school in basketball any day. And they still won't let me on the fucking team because of my height? FUCK THEM.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Sorry to hear that Penrod, that's got to be rough. And that is really messed up that they won't let you play.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
FUCK YEA I HATE WHEN I BUILD A GIGANTIC CRANE ENDTRUCK AND I HAVE TO AIR CARBON ARC CUT IT BACK APART TO BARE STEEL PIECES CAUSE ENGINEERING SUCKS FUCKING TESTICLES AT MY PLACE AND THEN PEOPLE TELL ME IM FUCKING LAZY AND STUPID WHEN THEY DONT ACCOMPLISH HALF THE WORK I DO. BTW THIS IS AIR CARBON ARC CUTTING\

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgSO0TNTmTY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgSO0TNTmTY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
What's offensive to my profession is when people say, "driving" or to "drive" an airplane. :4: You don't drive an airplane people! You fly an airplane! It ain't that hard. You fly an airplane, you drive a car. Totally different. LOL, its just plain funny when people call the cowl the hood though hehe. I always get a kick out of that that. So remember people, you FLY an airplane, you don't DRIVE it, you drive in cars you FLY in airplanes. Kapeesh? lol =) Keep on going further up :thumbup(1):