Obama Says US May Reach Out to Taliban

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
Console: Headset:
he is a terrorist...........(none RACIST REMARK DONT BAN ME!)

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
The idea of cooperation with some in the Taliban has been talked about for many months by American military commanders including Gen. David Petraeus, head of U.S. Central Command

dont just blame him. Do some reading, but it does sound very retarded.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
im not sure how you can cooperate with these people. yesterday, a terrorist went into a city and blew himself up along with 32 other people. why cooperate with these people? they dont like us. these people have had bad relations with us since carters term when they captured 72 of our soldiers and threatened to behead them. people need to use some sense, and realize, that just because our president has dark skin, doesnt mean the world is going to come to peace. even when jesus was around there was war. and he was fricking jesus. this is just obama.

its kind of hard to help the US's economy when you propose more spending in your first 6 weeks of office than all the money that has been spent since the country started combined. you know why everyone thinks that it was bush's tax cut policies that caused all this? because the democratic media wont tell you. we were in a worse recession than this in ronald reagans term and you know how we got out? all we did was cut taxes, and the economy went up. now obama is gonna tax people who work hard and provide jobs for the middle class. and whether or not you choose to believe me is ok because you can look it all up. lets evaluate this Porkulus package that has been passed. 2.1 million dollars to study the fucking smell of pigs. another 250 million to making and distubuting condoms. 4 million to build some swimming pools in the inner cities. 1.2 million dollars to study the genetics of grapes. there are a confirmed 895 pieces of this bill which are known as earmarks which is useless and worthless spending, which obama said wouldnt be in this bill. 895, thats 895 more than obama said would be in this. thats quite a lie. this is going to help our economy? get a grip guys. my grandpa is one of the most die hard democrats ive ever met in my life. never once has he voted republican. and even he, told me just an hour ago at church, that he regrets voting for this man. because more and more people keep finding out what in this stimulus package, and obamas approval rating is going down despite what CNN and MSNBC show. everyone is playing the victim now, thinking bush has hurt them, when over the past 50 years, democrats have promised they would take care of them, and pretty much spoonfeed their necessities as long as they would vote for the, and after 50 years, these people are still complaining about the same old bullcrap.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
everyone has their own opinion if McCain was president and democrats didnt like it they would flame . However people arent perfect you can't always make the perfect decision. First of all, i dont care what anyone says but war in iraq and afganhistan is bullshit. We are wasting money and lives. I know if u or your relatives were deployed to iraq or the middle east you wouldnt like it but still many support this war.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
im not sure how you can cooperate with these people. yesterday, a terrorist went into a city and blew himself up along with 32 other people. why cooperate with these people? they dont like us. these people have had bad relations with us since carters term when they captured 72 of our soldiers and threatened to behead them. people need to use some sense, and realize, that just because our president has dark skin, doesnt mean the world is going to come to peace. even when jesus was around there was war. and he was fricking jesus. this is just obama.

its kind of hard to help the US's economy when you propose more spending in your first 6 weeks of office than all the money that has been spent since the country started combined. you know why everyone thinks that it was bush's tax cut policies that caused all this? because the democratic media wont tell you. we were in a worse recession than this in ronald reagans term and you know how we got out? all we did was cut taxes, and the economy went up. now obama is gonna tax people who work hard and provide jobs for the middle class. and whether or not you choose to believe me is ok because you can look it all up. lets evaluate this Porkulus package that has been passed. 2.1 million dollars to study the fucking smell of pigs. another 250 million to making and distubuting condoms. 4 million to build some swimming pools in the inner cities. 1.2 million dollars to study the genetics of grapes. there are a confirmed 895 pieces of this bill which are known as earmarks which is useless and worthless spending, which obama said wouldnt be in this bill. 895, thats 895 more than obama said would be in this. thats quite a lie. this is going to help our economy? get a grip guys. my grandpa is one of the most die hard democrats ive ever met in my life. never once has he voted republican. and even he, told me just an hour ago at church, that he regrets voting for this man. because more and more people keep finding out what in this stimulus package, and obamas approval rating is going down despite what CNN and MSNBC show. everyone is playing the victim now, thinking bush has hurt them, when over the past 50 years, democrats have promised they would take care of them, and pretty much spoonfeed their necessities as long as they would vote for the, and after 50 years, these people are still complaining about the same old bullcrap.
Your opinion but since democrats are so bad, were all republicans good? you never state any things they did that were bad.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Your opinion but since democrats are so bad, were all republicans good? you never state any things they did that were bad.

i dont need to. id figure your school teachers and media would do that for you. ive never said that republicans were all good. but if your gonna say that everything bad that has happened with the economy is the republicans fault. then stfu. because bush had a good steady economic rise until 2006 when we elected all these democrats into office. and you can look that up. and all these democrats want to put the blame on bush when the democrats were the majority and still are when this economic crysis escalated and were overseeing the commitees which faultered causeing this mess. therefore it could in no way be bush's fault.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
You cannot and do not make an agreement with evil. EVER. I had a small hope in Obama which is now gone. And you're argument goes a little ways saying if it was the other way around with McCain other people would be angry, but how can you morally agree with making an agreement with mass murderers and the same type of people who blew up the twin towers? McCain was the complete opposite on Terrorism, he was totally against it and wanted to destroy it completely. That's what an experienced soldier wanted to do. Now we have an inexperienced lawyer boy with 160 some days of experience, again, as I have said before, what did you expect when you elected him? Jesus is coming back soon, we are ever closer to the prophecy every day.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
everyone has their own opinion if McCain was president and democrats didnt like it they would flame . However people arent perfect you can't always make the perfect decision. First of all, i dont care what anyone says but war in iraq and afganhistan is bullshit. We are wasting money and lives. I know if u or your relatives were deployed to iraq or the middle east you wouldnt like it but still many support this war.
i dont see how you can say the war is bullshit. so we get attacked on 9/11 and they kill thousands of our people. but its bullshit? we then get intelligence that iraq might have nukes, so we go to iraq to take down saddam hussein and the terrorists to clean up their country so the people could have good lives. and our soldiers are WILLING to do it. hell, id probably be in iraq right now if i hadnt had a previous knee injury which DQ'd me from joining the marines. i dont know what your crying about. cause we have ALWAYS had our soldiers oversees on patrol and fighting for almost 100 years. more people have died in chicago last year than soldiers in iraq. so i think thats probably more troubling then people who are willing to serve and die. my friend is on active duty in japan right now in case of a korean threat that was established in JFK's term. why arent you complaining about that? oh yeea, because a democrat established the need to send people over thhere, so i guess that makes it right.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
mccain was a shitty fucking candidate. sarah palin was perfect for the role of the president even though she was made out to be completely dumb. nobody in the republican party wants a fucking wuss like mccain was who reaches over the aisle for everything. afterall, we know obama hasnt shown any sign of reaching over the aisle like he wouldnt stfu about.

all i have to say, is im glad rush limbaugh has had so much coverage. because CNN and MSNBC have only mad ehim more popular. he has 20 million listeners daily which is way more than CNN and MSNBC. and the democrats are so offended because hes the strongest voice of our party and hes not afriad of their flaming and hatred towards what he says. even obama tells people to not listen to him because rush tells the people what obama wont. like obama planning to make some condoms and stud grapes which noone knew about till rush said it.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
wasnt it clinton who started that dumb plan to give home loans to those who cannot afford it?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
every modern problem dates back to Nixon who if im not mistaken was a republican.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
the only severe problem that ever came about from nixon was he watergate scandal which was a break into the democrtic archives in an attempt to relect nixon which to me isnt a problem that would have any effect today. if anything his role in settling down tensions between china and the USSR (now russia) was crucial otherwise there might have been a WW3.

shunner, i cant say for certain. all i know, is that ACORN hired lawyers, like obama, to testify against banks to give bad loans to people who everyone know, coulndt afford them, because it was "unfair" that people who couldnt put in a hard days work couldnt buy a home. meaning that people who didnt feel like getting off their lazy asses and working to make a living fucked over the housing industry by not paying off their homes that they wrongfully received causing the housing industry to lose massive cash which somehow "is bush's fault" even though this stuff happened before he was even in office. and you have people throwing all the blame on republicans even though we were the ones who said that these markets needed more watching and we now have a cock sucking old man in charge now who got his mansion for free in a sweetheart deal cause he took it in the ass from a Freddie Mac agent. and this guy is telling us that he had nothing to do with this crysis even though he was in charge of overseeing it at the time of its collapse. the same thing is happening with obamas cabinet. hes putting people in charge of our taxes, WHO HAVENT PAID THEIR OWN. so its all gonna trickle down soon.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
watch sicko by michael moore. it talks about how he screwed up our healthcare buy signing some gay ass bill that totaly fucked everything up just to get himself like a dollar.he was also rated in a recent survey as the worst of our presidents. bush was 38...

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
watch sicko by michael moore. it talks about how he screwed up our healthcare buy signing some gay ass bill that totaly fucked everything up just to get himself like a dollar.he was also rated in a recent survey as the worst of our presidents. bush was 38...
i would NEVER watch a movie by michael moore. half the stuff he showed in farenheit 911 was edited and twisted around. half the movie has been debunked and disproven. the watergate scandal that happened under nixon was horrendous. his commitee broke into secret archives and all of this caused him to dishonrabbly resign. bush was 38th. thats not a surprise, but i would like to see who did this survey. its probably the same kind of people who said rush limbaugh has a 75% dispproval rating even though he has 20 million listeners and hundreds of millions of people all over the world watched him speak last week on TV. even CNN aired it. its probably the same people who said FOX news is rated the worst and least approved news station even though their ratings from 2008 are more than twice as much as MSNBC and CNN COMBINED.