NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Console: Headset:
Its just gonna kill American business as companies that would be affected by this, would just simply move to another country, and continue their operations. Thats what I see happening at least since the world isn't one gov't

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Its EXTREMELY unfair. The internet was created so that EVERYONE could use it. NO ONE owns it. It's completely fucking retarded. The government shouldn't be allowed to do this shit. It's pathetic.

If the government shuts down the internet, shut down the government.
If this bill passes, there's gonna be a SHIT load of chaos.
Therefore, I don't think it will pass.
the government cant just shut down the internet, shutting down the internet is almost impossible..... its thousands of servers all around the world.

2nd, either i dont get something or this guy in the video is a little slow or something, how would E3 be cancelled too or whatever ? how are they copywriting anything if theyre the ones making and releasing the games, its their company basically.. this is just stupid.

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
the government cant just shut down the internet, shutting down the internet is almost impossible..... its thousands of servers all around the world.
The internet can be shut down. lol. The www (world wide web) boosts off of 12 mega servers. You know how each phone company has thousands upon thousands of phone numbers connected to said company (AT&T, Verizon, etc.)? Well thats basically the same thing with the internet and these servers. They are MASSIVE and run billions upon billions of ips/connected servers per day. And to shut down the WWW you would have to shut down all 12 at the same exact time, making a system reboot imposible. So yeah, it is possible, but not by one government.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
shutting down the internet is very possible,such as national secrety reasons only hard part about that is gettin it bak up

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
people will come up with their own shit, theyl have something running anyways..

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
Yes but i'm pretty sure if they were going to shut something down, they would make sure shit didn't start back up.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
theres just some things that they cant controll all at once. probably 90% of everything is not controlled by the government.

Also the internet is probably the biggest moneymaker out there, people wouldnt even buy computers as much if it wasnt for the internet. they wouldnt be allowed to even shut it down, unless every country agreed to it or something.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
the Internet can be shut down, did u not see what happened in Egypt all Internet services, except cellular were cut off and Egypt had I think 1 day or week of no internet

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Visionary, they can block all of the USA from every site, if they cant shut down the servers. They have the power, to do a LOT of shit.
Like Purebreed said, It has already happened in Egypt. And in China, they have no access to Facebook or twitter, and i think youtube.

It's completely wrong. Like I said before, the internet was made so that everyone could use it, and noone owned it. They don't have the right to shut it down, or block us. National security or not, they're breaking some of the computer misuse acts and shit.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
An Internet "kill switch" was designed a couple years ago thanks to the Obama administration.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
All i know is even if its down it wont be the end of the world for me like for alot others that will flip out.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
They have a bunch of bills like these every year. And to Jesus game developers know how good it is to have commentators actually repping their game and getting the name out there. The only company that I can think of that got mad with content being put out there was Rockstar with LA Noire.